Sign in to follow this  
qpdoll

Autograph Opportunity?

12 posts in this topic

This will be my first festival and I'm a bit of an autograph collector. I purchased a Classic Pass. Even though I won't be able to attend the VIP or red carpet events, do you think there would be an opportunity for having the guest stars sign a photo?

There usually aren't "official" autograph opportunities set up by TCM but many of the stars attending the film festival mingle in the lobby of the Roosevelt.

I've seen festival goers talking with Mickey Rooney, Marge Champion, Marsha Hunt, Eunice Gayson and Peggy Cummings in the Roosevelt Lobby over the years so that may an opportunity for you to get autographs.

Hope that helps!

There usually aren't "official" autograph opportunities set up by TCM but many of the stars attending the film festival mingle in the lobby of the Roosevelt.

I've seen festival goers talking with Mickey Rooney, Marge Champion, Marsha Hunt, Eunice Gayson and Peggy Cummings in the Roosevelt Lobby over the years so that may an opportunity for you to get autographs.

Hope that helps!

What about a request for an autogrpah from Mr. Robert Osbourne?

What about a request for an autogrpah from Mr. Robert Osbourne?

Robert O is very accessible during the Festival. The best option is to watch him and wait until he is done interviewing, taping, announcing, etc and taking a break.

He usually attends some of the events at Club TCM as well as the Closing Night Party.

Robert O is very accessible during the Festival. The best option is to watch him and wait until he is done interviewing, taping, announcing, etc and taking a break.

He usually attends some of the events at Club TCM as well as the Closing Night Party.

What about the fans who don't have the money or the time to attend the festivals who would love & appreciate an autograph for a person I have the utmost respect for. I contaced 2 celebrities that replied with a signed photo Yoko Ono & Bela Lugosi Jr.. An autogrph of a film legend in his own right would be much appreciated if that was possible through mail.

What about the fans who don't have the money or the time to attend the festivals who would love & appreciate an autograph for a person I have the utmost respect for. I contaced 2 celebrities that replied with a signed photo Yoko Ono & Bela Lugosi Jr.. An autogrph of a film legend in his own right would be much appreciated if that was possible through mail.

ME,

I would suggest writing to RO at TCM in Atlanta and see if he can autograph a photo for you.

ME,

I would suggest writing to RO at TCM in Atlanta and see if he can autograph a photo for you.

I would if I only knew how to contact Mr. Osbourne. Any leads with a reliable address or e-mail address?

I would if I only knew how to contact Mr. Osbourne. Any leads with a reliable address or e-mail address?

I'd suggest using Google to find the mailing addy for TCM.

• Like 1