LonesomePolecat

Welcome to the 25th TCM Programming Challenge!

113 posts in this topic

Because taxes are due tomorrow, the challenge ends WEDNESDAY APRIL 16th at 11:59pm Pacific Time. So y'all got two days left to turn in those schedules!

This challenge is officially closed. I'll be posting the voting thread later today. We have many good ones to choose from, so feel free to peruse them as I work on the official voting thread. Don't post any votes here--please put them either in the new thread or PM them to me.

Just in case anyone's wondering, I was trying to put up the voting thread, put up a few schedules, then tried to put up some more and got this message when I hit reply:

Fatal error: Maximum execution time of 30 seconds exceeded in /home/turnercl/public_html/admin/sources/base/core.php on line 4591

There's a limit now, I guess?!?! I don't know. All I know is I'll have to come back and leave the thread half done. It's annoying I couldn't even post THIS in the thread to explain. Oh, Technology, how you mess with us--you make life easier then suddenly break.

Do not worry---it will be finished as soon as I can get past this.

As Alfred P. Doolittle would say, "I'm willing to vote…I'm wanting to vote…I'm waiting to vote!"

So..... two days later and the thread has still locked me out. Not sure what to do about this. I hope this doesn't make me appear disorganized or flaky. Thanks obrienmundy for posting your own. Maybe I'll have to have everyone do that. Seriously, what should I do?

So..... two days later and the thread has still locked me out. Not sure what to do about this. I hope this doesn't make me appear disorganized or flaky. Thanks obrienmundy for posting your own. Maybe I'll have to have everyone do that. Seriously, what should I do?

LP,

What do you mean by "locked out of the thread"?

LP,

I tried to reply to the Voting thread and was locked out too.  Message about fatal error and over 30 seconds.  I'll be on the lookout for whenever it gets resolved.

I'll contact TCMModerator1 and let him know there is a problem with replying to the Vote Thread.

Until this afternoon, I did not know there was a problem and only learned about it reading this thread.

Still not sure what the problem is but I will send him the link and hopefully he can figure it out.

Sounds like a good idea just to vote in this thread. Does that work for everyone? Should I repost the schedules at the end here anyway?

Sounds like a good idea just to vote in this thread. Does that work for everyone? Should I repost the schedules at the end here anyway?

As it is a holiday weekend, the problem with the Vote Thread may not be addressed until tomorrow.  I've let Mod1 know that there is a problem. Can you hold off reposting the schedules in this thread until the techs have a chance to address the problem tomorrow?

Yeah, good call, we'll just leave all for now. Thanks to obrienmundy for posting all the schedules into the voting thread for me. They are all there to make things easier, and of course are still here.

So I guess if you can't get through to vote in the actual other thread you can either vote here or PM me. I'll probably extend the voting because all this nonsense has cost us half the voting time, but I have a huge party at my house on Saturday so it'll have to end Sunday.