Sign in to follow this  
MultiEye

GORGEOUS WOMEN OF THE SILVER SCREEN

317 posts in this topic

I didn't recognize many of the women in those many photos.  THAT would have been nice.

So would a stated POINT to all of this.

Sepiatone

I didn't recognize many of the women in those many photos.  THAT would have been nice.

Sepiatone

Don't see why anyone would need a point when they see the true beauty of these actress' in the golden age of film. If you look at the file name under the photo's some will have a name & some have #'s. But that's just your opinion man, I know what it means, I know what it's about, if you like it cool if not then no need to waste your time & mine. I should have put the names but it took a lot of time to pick out & get the pictures how I wanted that I guessed anyone who joined "Classic Film" messageboard would know who these ladies are right away.

Sepiatone

Yea,  when does one need a stated point to display pictures of beautiful women.     i.e. the point is to display the pictures!!!

But I can see someone has a thing for Yvonne De Carlo.   She didn't have much of a film career but she made an impact in Criss Cross (a first rate noir).     

Some very nice photos of Bette Davis;  and yes folks multieye and I have a thing for her.

• Like 1

Yea,  when does one need a stated point to display pictures of beautiful women.     i.e. the point is to display the pictures!!!

But I can see someone has a thing for Yvonne De Carlo.   She didn't have much of a film career but she made an impact in Criss Cross (a first rate noir).     

Some very nice photos of Bette Davis;  and yes folks multieye and I have a thing for her.

Haha coun't agree more. A true class of a woman. And Yvonne De Carlo is another one for me. The thing about those actress' back then is that what you see is what you get, now they can manufacture anything that they claim to throw at you is what beauty is. I'm a young buck right out of college & if I can say that in 2014 about those beauties, then that's saying something. Thanks for the positive feedback.

This is the "pout" look Gloria was shooting for with cotton under her upper lip, makeup, and lipstick. Gloria's sexiest lips a still from Naked Alibi used for the cover of Suicide Blonde.

suicideblonde_zpsb385c48e.jpg

• Like 1

This is the "pout" look Gloria was shooting for with cotton under her upper lip, makeup, and lipstick. Gloria's sexiest lips a still from Naked Alibi used for the cover of Suicide Blonde.

Did Gloria use that technique as part of actual films she was in or was this used only for still photos?   

Did Gloria use that technique as part of actual films she was in or was this used only for still photos?   

According to the book for the actual films.

Hey Jazz, I'm diggin' the Cagney guitar pic, great minds think alike.