Sign in to follow this  
MultiEye

BETTE DAVIS

60 posts in this topic

This is my dedicated thread for the beautiful Bette Davis. I have always been a fan of hers since I was a young buck not that long ago. I remember watching "Whatever Happened to Baby Jane?" for the first time on TCM a few years ago, & that movie really sealed the deal for me that she was by far my favorite actress. I concider it an honor to have witnessed a true beauty before my time & really be struck by her & her performances. I became a member of this board for 5 good reasons 1.) Being a fan of film & music 2.) My ongoing research of classic film 3.) Wanting to share what I like with other TCM fans out there 4.) Perhaps learn something I din't know previous joing this board, & most importantly #5.) Talking about my favorite "Classic Actors & Actress'" James Cagney, Bette Davis, John Wayne, Humphrey Bogart, Charlie Chaplin, James Gardner, The Three Stooges, Abbott & Costello, Boris Karloff, Bela Lugosi, Lon Chaney Sr. & Jr., Katherine Hepburn, Joan Crawford & another 1,000 I can't name em' all.

So here's my thread in honor of my personal favoirte Hollywood beauty, Miss Bette Davis.
bette_davis_re_color_by_krevez-d4yg9xk.pfwQc9.jpgbette-davis-ss.jpgBetteDavisPortrait.jpg