Sign in to follow this  
hlywdkjk

Guest Programmer Suggestions

27 posts in this topic

I am so jealous of a poster who possesses the superior intellect and acerbic wit that you have shown in all your posts, that I am green with envy!

Would that you might actually make some posts that are not in this thread though, as the throngs would appreciate seeing some actual conversation concerning movies from you, I bet in some of their threads too. Why should only I be the fortunate one..alas.

Just my guess though about future posting from you, since if the main course is as fulfilling as your verbal appetizers, I think that we have found the match for H.L.Mencken and his erudite reflections right here at the TCM board.

Do you plan to ever frequent any other thread, or just this one?

Thanks for helping me achieve my goal of 900 posts by the way!

Onward and upward....

I have to leave now. Have fun at the group home and I hope they show your favorite movie tonight, "David and Lisa"!

Thank you once again for responding to my posts. Why go elsewhere when I have you? But again, please keep them shorter. I'm really only skimming the first chapter or so of each post as I'm sure the rest are as well - we're not getting any younger you know. You should really be more considerate. May I also inquire as to why you have this thing about reaching 900+ posts, a goal that we all wonder why you so eagerly wish to remind us of. We can only think that your life is empty without us.