MultiEye

PAULETTE GODDARD

53 posts in this topic

OK....so now we know anything started by MultiEye contains only posts by MultiEye and those posts are only photos.

Zero discussion. Zero input. 

Banghead.gif

Too bad, a discussion about Paulette Goddard may have been entertaining & enlightening.

OK....so now we know anything started by MultiEye contains only posts by MultiEye and those posts are only photos.

Zero discussion. Zero input. 

Banghead.gif

Too bad, a discussion about Paulette Goddard may have been entertaining & enlightening.

Not even close my friend. MOST of my posts start off as photo's, not all of 'em. People are more than welcome to reply, duh it's a message board. Not my fault if people don't take a few seconds out of their busy schedule to comment on my topics, otherwise why be on a messageboard?? It's a little dissapointing that my threads haven't much replies other than my GORGEOUS WOMEN thread which as been my most sucsessful.

As for this thread, I'm no expect on Miss Goddard, never said I was, which is why I started this. The point of this was to post as many photo's I could find on her. I posted some info about her, but why the hell does it gotta be up to me to ask all the questions? If you want a convo here then say something with some intelligence isntead of complaining about how things coulda woulda shoulda. Don't insult my intelligence & tell me no input cause I spend a lot of time posting & searching for everything I've posted thus far. If you're so worried about my threads not getting replies, then post some replies & help engage in the thread, if not then you're just wasting both of our time.

A comment that I've made about Ingrid Bergman, "Does a bad picture of her exist?" I could say the same about Paulette Goddard. There always seems to be conflicting stories about her life and how that affected her career. She had her moments but it seems she never reached her potential as an actress.

• Like 1

A comment that I've made about Ingrid Bergman, "Does a bad picture of her exist?" I could say the same about Paulette Goddard. There always seems to be conflicting stories about her life and how that affected her career. She had her moments but it seems she never reached her potential as an actress.

I agree fully, although I believe she gave outstanding performances in her films with Chaplin, who knew how to grace her presence on the screen & time only proves that her beauty, talent & smile is so dynamic that it's timeless & will forever be timeless. She's the most beautiful woman that ever graced the screen in my book & I wouldn't have it any other way lol

paulette2bgoddard2bwink.jpg

She did well in a number of films without Chaplin. One of my favorites is Reap the Wild Wind.

I'm not one to proclaim absolutes, but IMO, she was one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen.

• Like 1