TopBilled

It happened on this day

531 posts in this topic

Wouldn't she though? 

I have also thought Meryl Streep and Sigourney Weaver would be great in a remake of BABY JANE. 

I have also thought Meryl Streep and Sigourney Weaver would be great in a remake of BABY JANE. 

Interesting. Another movie I can't watch, but perhaps with these two. 

Old Bette and old Joan Crawford are sad.

Interesting. Another movie I can't watch, but perhaps with these two. 

Old Bette and old Joan Crawford are sad.

There's an interesting comment by Anna Lee (who costarred in BABY JANE) that shows up on the Word of Mouth segments that TCM airs occasionally. She claimed that the director, Robert Aldrich, put Anna's dressing room in the middle, between the two aging divas! Sounds like she was the buffer.  :)

PrimosPrimos:  If you go to the *Candids 2* thread on the Films and Filmmakers forum, you will find a great photo of your beloved Mr. William with two adorable dogs.  It seems today is his birthday.  Just thought you'd like to know.

• Like 1

PrimosPrimos:  If you go to the *Candids 2* thread on the Films and Filmmakers forum, you will find a great photo of your beloved Mr. William with two adorable dogs.  It seems today is his birthday.  Just thought you'd like to know.

PrimosPrimos is no longer a member.   One can tell this by placing the cursor over a user's name.   e.g.  when I go over 'TopBilled'  it tell me he was last active today.    When I go over Primos nothing shows up.     I assume this site remove this member from the user database. 

PrimosPrimos is no longer a member.   One can tell this by placing the cursor over a user's name.   e.g.  when I go over 'TopBilled'  it tell me he was last active today.    When I go over Primos nothing shows up.     I assume this site remove this member from the user database. 

That's correct, James. I sent a private message to wouldbestar about this an hour ago. Primos sent me an email in the summer that he/she had their posting privileges suspended. I assumed that it eventually resulted in being banned from the website by the Moderator. I never heard from Primos again. 

I am not sure if you can look up the old posts of a member who was removed from the system.