saint.reserve

tcm underground ?

6 posts in this topic

TCM underground was mandatory Saturday night viewing. And now it's gone. Well it has been gone for awhile. The world needs TCM underground back. I feel a lost and I know I'm not alone. There is so many great almost unknown b movies and TCM did a wonderful job showcasing the obscure. Please bring the show back.

TCM underground was mandatory Saturday night viewing. And now it's gone. Well it has been gone for awhile. The world needs TCM underground back. I feel a lost and I know I'm not alone. There is so many great almost unknown b movies and TCM did a wonderful job showcasing the obscure. Please bring the show back.

Yes, it was gone for the month of August. It will be again for the month of February. This is to allow two annual monthly traditions to take place. One is known as 'Summer Under the Stars' and the other is known as 'Oscar Month'.

'Underground' is back now.

First thing I would like to say is thank you for your reply. I hope the underground is back. I did watch TCM this Saturday night and I did witness some underground-ish movies . the two classics didn't have the underground intro as they usually have but I know the charm. I hope its back and I would love a Facebook fan page so we would know when good times role in. Thanks.

Bring back the Underground TCM.

TCM got rid of it?   TCM Underground was a good series.   Even when some of the films were really low budget 'junk' at least they were different.