Mario500

Turner Classic Movies to Have Broadcast of Animated "Twice Upon a Time" Movie

9 posts in this topic

According to the movie database here on this site and the list of movies they would have in their programming next January I had found here on the same site, the broadcast would take place on the 31st day of that month (a Saturday) between the Central times of 1:15 a.m. and 2:45 a.m.

By the way, I had suggested this movie for Turner Classic Movies' programming a few times in the past through this site and never lost hope.

• Like 1

Yesterday I had realized the page with the list of movies Turner Classic Movies would have in their programming for every day of next January actually had the movie "Twice Upon a Time" listed for the morning after January 31st, not on the morning of January 31st itself in spite of their movie database on the site having it as its broadcast date. Please forgive me for the oversight since no human is perfect and all we can do is our very best (I'm thankful it was not a serious mistake like an automobile accident).

Pardon me if I was being hard on myself; I just don't like making mistakes in public and usually avoided doing so. It just proves that no living person can be perfect.

I had posted a message about Turner Classic Movies' broadcast of the movie at the address posted by mr6666 under an article about it and one of its directors.

Could someone explain why Turner Classic Movies did not have the movie displayed properly during its broadcast (the message I had mentioned here earlier explains how it was not displayed properly)?