Sign in to follow this  
wvrnsson

Changing Movies After posting schedule

3 posts in this topic

I printed the schedule for the whole month when it began so I could plan what movies to schedule to my DVR.  I just went to schedule movies for the 21st and found that the 2 movies I wanted have been removed and replaced:  Deliverance and Cabaret.  I am disappointed to say the least.  I hope it's not going to be that way for the rest of the month

I printed the schedule for the whole month when it began so I could plan what movies to schedule to my DVR.  I just went to schedule movies for the 21st and found that the 2 movies I wanted have been removed and replaced:  Deliverance and Cabaret.  I am disappointed to say the least.  I hope it's not going to be that way for the rest of the month

DELIVERANCE does seem to be off the schedule for good (for now at least). But I think they have a special primetime evening in May called 'At the Cabaret' with CABARET leading off the night. So that title has been rescheduled.

Well the odds are  low that if TCM changes the schedule again they will again be 'the 2 movies"  you wanted to see.   So my guess is that TCM will replace a movie or two you didn't want to see.