SansFin

Cats

1,425 posts in this topic

Historic Q&A from Reddit:

Question:

"If someone from the 1950s suddenly appeared today, what would be the most difficult thing to explain to them about life today?"

Answer:

"I possess a device, in my pocket, that is capable of accessing the entirety of information known to man. I use it to look at pictures of cats and get in arguments with strangers." - nuseramed

I do not wish to create new thread of arguments because there are so very many on this forum that it would be chore to compete with them.

I therefore dedicate this thread to cats:

9eTrz0N.jpg?2

I have 4 cats myself and use the old Purina Cat Chow Calendars I saved. They can be reused later on because the year is not printed on the month.  Right now the 1987 graces my wall.  Took a while to save all those weight circles from the side of the cat chow bag.   The month of February has a white Persian named Cho Cho owned by Billy Dee Williams. 

One of my cats is a 2 year old gray and it still plays like a kitten.

I'm sure cats think the internet was invented to honor them, in all their feline glory.

Recently we had a few free days of the Dog Channel.  One of the cats watched butterflies and dogs romping in the woods with great interest.  I love the special tinted color they use, sort of dreamlike.

A0Z1XWr.gif

That's Gus!!

My wonderful boy kitty - Augustus. Named after a character from my favorite novel.

Looks just like him.

These are so wonderful. I love animals and I can understand why they say animals lower blood pressure. I felt myself smiling and laughing and thoroughly enjoying this. We have some outdoor cats and one indoor/outdoor cat. He has no name yet.

Thank you so much for this lovely and heartwarming idea.

• Like 2

The kitten that thinks it's a goat is "chattering" to a fly or bug. The first time I saw my cat do it I couldn't figure it out until a friend told me. Not sure why its done. I'm thinking it's a snare method of sorts. Very comical. Oh and I love the videos. The ones where the cats stand up like a human are so funny and adorable. Thanks again so much.