Sign in to follow this  
ilovemytcm57

Would love a 4th female mate!!

2 posts in this topic

Hello Classic Movie Lovers!!!!!!!!!!!

(edited) and I are looking for one more female to join us on this exciting cruise! We are booking a "deluxe inside" tomorrow (Mon-3/23) around 12:30pm ET. If you are interested in sharing a cabin with us, we would love to have you!!! If at all possible, please contact me before noon ET so that I can pass on your information to Tina. Again, my name is XXXX and my number is XXXXXXXX. She will be the lead person. I'm 57 yrs old from TN, another is 47 yrs from MO and the other is 61 yrs from PA. The appeal to sharing a room is our love for our beloved classic movies. Shoot, just put me in a broom closet and I'd be okay with that! ha! Just from talking to these other ladies, I think it will be a win-win situation!!! Please call me ASAP! If you can't call me before noon, call me tomorrow night or Tuesday. We can always add another person. It would be better if we had someone from the start to get the ticket pricing correct for everyone. I can tell you that your down payment would be $300.00. Call the number listed on the website if you need more info! If by chance you are reading this next week or even the next, call me anyway and I'll let you know what our status is on the number of occupants.

Have a great week everyone!!!!  Can't wait to go on this cruise! My very first!!! 

I have edited out the personal information shared in the previous post.   Please don't give out personal information of any kind (anywhere honestly).

If anyone is interested in the cruise offer, please send the OP a message or respond here but again, no personal info out in public!

:)