Sign in to follow this  
bhryun

OSMOND MOVIES PETITION

27 posts in this topic

ATTEN OSMOND FANS IF YOU WANT THESE MOVIE ON TCM PLEASE SIGN HERE

GOIN COCONUTS

I MARRIED WYATT EARP

WILD WOMEN OF CHASITY GULCH

Wasn't someone requesting these movies a couple of months ago? Are you sure you are not an Osmond trying to get some publicity? Just kidding! :). I hope you get to see oyur movies finally - but I don't know of TCM will be running them!

Aren't these t.v. movies? TCM doesn't show T.V. movies! I think you are in the wrong place, your best bet is The Hallmark Channel.

I don't know why you're so keen to see these movies on TCM dos... after all you have all 3 movies in both video AND dvd versions which you watch endlessly, while drinking milk and brushing your teeth.

Oh my, the Osmonds. I loved them when they had their show...I was about 10 and my friend and I would dress up in matching outfits and lip-synch to their songs and dance (sometimes on roller skates!LOL) I was Donny, because I had short hair. We'd charge the little kids a nickel to come watch us.

I took my Osmonds albums to college and when we had been drinking a little too much I'd drag them out and put them on...along with something called "My Yiddish Mama" (not mine)and we'd all sing along. LOL

I think TCM would be making a whole lot of people unhappy if they did show the Osmond movies as compared to one person if they don't show them. However, I agree with whoever said they are made for TV movies - there are other channels that cater to TV movies that might be easier to convince to show them than a classy channel like TCM. I can't see TCM rushing out to obtain them so you might have a long wait. If you already own these movies, why is it such a big issue whether TCM shows them or not?

I appreciate that you like the Osmonds but it just ain't gonna happen. And quit typing in all caps, please. Find a new interest. There's tons of films & actors to watch.

Helenbaby - you're just encouraging him! It would be easier to just go ahead and show the damned things. But I have to say that I have gotten a laugh or two out of the responses. What next - a month devoted to The Films of Pamela Anderson?

I remember when you had a different name and was surprised to see Helenbaby (why not Helenchick or Helendoll).

Ralph

Ralph--the reason I changed it to helenbaby is that my initials are HB and sometime in the past my friends used to call me Helen Baby. Plus, I hated my old screen name so I'm glad to change it.

I wouldn't throw out my TV's, just change the channel, but. . . this guys' been posting his requests for months now, it's getting just a little bit nauseating by now. The Osmonds had their day ON TV, TCM shows classic movies MADE FOR the movie houses, not TV. If you want to see them so much go look in the reduced-reduced-final-reduction bins at your local second hand store, then you can watch to your heart's content.

mrsl

Amen -- I had the same reaction when I saw the posting -- this guy's still at it. Enough already. Those movies are not in Turner's library, and if they're going to go out and spend $$ to license additional titles, they aren't going to be the Osmonds.

The "Donny and Marie" show is coming out on DVD, so you can get your fix there.

Enough already.