Sign in to follow this  
Kori

Military Movie

4 posts in this topic

I watched half of this movie (I loved it!) and try finding it for two month and found nothing. It was a movie about two military guys, possible navy, and they were on a ship and one of them pretend to be the other and was talking to a girl and the other one found out he was acting like him so he act like the other guy and when they finally meet her, the girl bought her friend along for the other guy and the other guy didn't like it cause he liked the other girl so he had an idea and pretend to drink mouth wash and act crazy and drunk, the date between the one girl and other guy who was pretending to be the other guy was ruin and the guy had to drag the other guy out. I think there was also a part where a guy was in the middle of the water and one of the salior or captain try to bring him on board but the guy was the enemy and he stab the salior or captain. I know this might confuse you but please I really want to know what movie this was.

... I think there was also a part where a guy was in the middle of the water and one of the salior or captain try to bring him on board but the guy was the enemy and he stab the salior or captain. I know this might confuse you but please I really want to know what movie this was.

This teeny piece is a scene right out of Destination Tokyo (1943)

The rest doesn't seem to fit this film.

This teeny piece is a scene right out of Destination Tokyo (1943)

The rest doesn't seem to fit this film.

Maybe they are mixing up Destination Tokyo with Operation Petticoat.   :lol:    (well they both feature Cary Grant and subs). 

• Like 1

no that wasn't quite it. I remember it as a black and white movie and it focus on the two sailor pretending to be each other to get a girl they really liked.