tallguy58

Can't upload a profile picture

34 posts in this topic

The easiest way is to take a photo already posted on the internet somewhere and use that one. Nobody will know where it came from.

You can find the photo you want to use by doing an image search through a search engine. Then upload it from that.

I can't get this to work either way; I tried resizing one of my photos to the proper size and adding it to my Flickr page to link here but it didn't work.

Welcome to the boards. Try uploading the picture to photobucket.

I can't either and I loaded ones under 50KB.

Either could I - using a pic that's 27kb.

Edit - finally had to use 'Postimage.org'

• Like 1

You apparently have to load from a file server like imgur or photobucket.  Use the url link button.

Hi I'm tallhair and I have a problem

I don't post on classic movie sites often but when I do I like having an avatar instead of a silhouette when I do choose to post.  I don't know why this is important to me but it is and I see I'm not alone LOL

I haven't found the welcome wagon so I'll do it here until redirected.  I love Classic Movies, Mopars, playing poker, shooting pool, and watching snooker

P.S. It's not a button but a bar you post the url into .. good luck fellow newbies just explore your pic hosting site and find the right link to copy and paste and it will work.  You can't upload pics no matter how small.

I found I (strangely) couldn't give a URL to a picture of me in my Dropbox. So I pirated one from Italy. But not of an Italian. Not even a fake Italian, if you know who I mean. The one who came to America by the Atlantic Auction.  ;)