Sign in to follow this  
Mol

Looking for a Garbo photo

9 posts in this topic

Hi all, new to the forum.

I was hoping that someone might be able to help me locate a reprint of a Greta Garbo photograph. It's the stunning image that can be seen on the new Garbo Silents Collection. I've tried ebay and plenty of photo stores but with no luck. If anyone can help me out I'd be greatful. Thank you

Hello Mol, welcome to the boards 3sites that may help you find Garbo pics.

1) moviegoods.com

2) all posters.com

3) I would try this site first- pop-art.com

vallo

Mol, you have to try pop_art/ art gallery results- celebrity. the pictures are a little expensive from $190.00 to $600.00. I'm not sure if they have prints for a lower price.and the Garbo pics are beautiful.

vallo

wow, they are expensive. still, they don't have what i'm looking for but thanks anyway. It'd be nice if TCM would sell cheap prints through their store or something

Mol, In last months TCM book corner try: the book "Greta Garbo, A Cinematic Legacy" by Mark A.Vieira I'm sure there are lots of pics of Ms. Garbo.

vallo

Mol, can you describe the photo? I might be able to help you out if I know what you're looking for. I work at a print and frame gallery and have access to wholesalers of movie posters and photos. Let me know.

Mol,

I got a letter from Mark A. Vieira. I'm reading Greta Garbo, a Cinematic Legacy right now and the writing is better than I thought it was going to be from the size of the book and the amount of photos that are in it.

When he wrote he sent me a group of photos left over from the book. I'm sure it would be ok if I send you some, but now that I'm reading it I'm fairly sure that there are photos that he might not have included in the book, so you wouldn't know ahead of time which they were.

Please write if I can be of any help.

http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/Greta_Garbo/