Rasulka

No certificate & No Canvas Inbox for Professor Edwards

4 posts in this topic

Hello Professor and All:

NO CERTIFICATE downloadable from the email being sent to me and others who completed the Film Noir course. 

The CANVAS SITE - no longer carries the Film Noir Course or any connection to contact you Professor.

How can I and other students get their certificate?   I am sure I am one of many.

Thank you!

Hi Everyone:

RE:  CERTIFICATE - To those who previously received an email but could not open the certificate, TRY AGAIN NOW !

I thought to try once more after time passing, and I now was able to open and access my Certificate.

Congratulations to those who passed!! 

Hi Everyone:

RE:  CERTIFICATE - To those who previously received an email but could not open the certificate, TRY AGAIN NOW !

I thought to try once more after time passing, and I now was able to open and access my Certificate.

Congratulations to those who passed!! 

Thanks Rasulka for the update! So glad the link worked! 

If anyone else still has problems with their Certificate, please email me in my Canvas inbox! We definitely want everyone who earned the Certificate to get theirs! 

Best, Prof. Edwards

I too seem to have a problem with my link it takes me to an error 404 page. I could also not see any way on canvas to e mail about my problem.

Edit: I think I have found how to email you. I needed to go to my inbox and then create a new e mail.