Sign in to follow this  
IanPatrickMovieReviews

Hello Classic Movie Community! I'm A Young and New Classic Movie Reviewer

6 posts in this topic

Hello everyone!

I'd like to introduce myself to the TCM community. My name is Ian Patrick, and I have always had so much love for films from the 1930s - 1950s. I recently started a YouTube channel where I can share my thoughts, opinions, and knowledge on all future classic movies that I decide to watch. I am 24 years old and looking for people to share my love for old classics with. I'll watch anything from this era and will definitely take recommendations! I have already reviewed several classics. Come check me out if you have any interest! I come out with about 2 reviews every week, and I'm excited to make friends through this little project of mine!

This is my YouTube page: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCe75S_tAR0QgpZbctSMMM9g

I recently watched the movie, "Dragonwyck," with Vincent Price and Gene Tierney, so that will be my upcoming review! I must say, it was a pretty spooky costume thriller! I didn't expect anything less from the great Vincent Price. 

I will be posting my future classic movie reviews here in the forum, and please feel free to message me! I would love to hear from you all!

~ Ian Patrick ~

• Like 3

Hello, IanPatrickMovieReviews--this is the one forum where I don't venture much--sorry I didn't greet you when you 1st joined TCM--anyway, a belated welcome and enjoy TCM--I have most of your reviews to watch (I posted comments to "Portrait of Jennie" (1948) review last night, BTW).  Talk to you later. :)

Thank you for sharing! I'll have to check out your channel!! :)

You can also find Ian's video commentaries in the genre sub-forums (on the TCM message boards), in case you didn't know.

• Like 2

Thank you for sharing! I'll have to check out your channel!! :)

Hey Paul! I love sharing my thoughts on movies, be sure to subscribe to me on YouTube if you enjoy my classic movie vlog. I'll reply to every comment you put there! I should be coming out with a new review soon. Welcome to my page :)

• Like 2