JakeHolman

TRUMPISM IN EUROPE

2,339 posts in this topic

These women are not raped either.

How inaccurate as well as offensive.    

Women in the military are subject to more sexual assault than women in the general public  (at least the US services).

'Europe will wake up in 2017', Le Pen tells Germany right-wing congress

So, Jake no post about the right wing shooter of Muslims in Quebec City?  Apparently he is an admirer of Le Pen.  I wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't emboldened by your guy Trump too.

So, Jake no post about the right wing shooter of Muslims in Quebec City?  Apparently he is an admirer of Le Pen.  I wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't emboldened by your guy Trump too.

These types of extremist will use some person i.e. Le Pen or Trump as an excuse not the reason for carrying out attacks.  The individual carrying out the attack don't have a gun held to their head forcing them to do so.  Are we going to blame Trump for all future attacks?  Too silly.

So if Trump is remove from office ALL attacks will cease and there will be peace on Earth?

So if this and future attacks are Le Pen and Trumps fault then the Oklahoma bombing by McVeigh is CLINTONS FAULT.

These types of extremist will use some person i.e. Le Pen or Trump as an excuse not the reason for carrying out attacks.  The individual carrying out the attack don't have a gun held to their head forcing them to do so.  Are we going to blame Trump for all future attacks?  Too silly.

So if Trump is remove from office ALL attacks will cease and there will be peace on Earth?

So if this and future attacks are Le Pen and Trumps fault then the Oklahoma bombing by McVeigh is CLINTONS FAULT.

You say that but when some "other" guy takes it upon himself to kill co-workers in California and claims he was inspired by ISIS you go squirrely and want to close your borders.  You prove my point that there are two standards at play.  

You invoke the word "ALL" to try to deflect the fact that Trump and Le Pen are getting people all worked up and violent.  Isn't one inspired attack enough for you?  It is when it happens in San Berardino.

Bottom line is everyone will be better off without the hateful anti-immigrant rhetoric - especially coming from world leaders.  

You say that but when some "other" guy takes it upon himself to kill co-workers in California and claims he was inspired by ISIS you go squirrely and want to close your borders.  You prove my point that there are two standards at play.  

You invoke the word "ALL" to try to deflect the fact that Trump and Le Pen are getting people all worked up and violent.  Isn't one inspired attack enough for you?  It is when it happens in San Berardino.

Bottom line is everyone will be better off without the hateful anti-immigrant rhetoric - especially coming from world leaders.  

When did I say close the borders, seal them up, the reason INSPIRATION? (my words from past post will be twisted as usual).

Saying rhetoric is causing people to do evil things is the same as saying the devil made me do it.  Guess responsibility for one's own actions don't count.  People carrying out attacks after watching ISIS videos are losers wanting to be a somebody.

Trump will be out of office in 4 years, can't wait for what other EXCUSE one will have for doing evil deeds. Terrorist will justify their actions by pseudo-valid reasons.

When did I say close the borders, seal them up, the reason INSPIRATION? (my words from past post will be twisted as usual).

Saying rhetoric is causing people to do evil things is the same as saying the devil made me do it.  Guess responsibility for one's own actions don't count.  People carrying out attacks after watching ISIS videos are losers wanting to be a somebody.

Trump will be out of office in 4 years, can't wait for what other EXCUSE one will have for doing evil deeds.

You buy into that an American can be radicalized by ISIS but will not buy that someone can be emboldened by the rhetoric of the POTUS?  Sadly, terrorism in one form or another seems to be with us no matter what but Trump is fanning those flames.  That is my point.  He should be more responsible.

• Like 1

You buy into that an American can be radicalized by ISIS but will not buy that someone can be emboldened by the rhetoric of the POTUS?  Sadly, terrorism in one form or another seems to be with us no matter what but Trump is fanning those flames.  That is my point.  He should be more responsible.

This raised a valid topic, is rhetoric to blame?

http://www.livescience.com/9243-insanity-rhetoric-violence-easy-answers.html

Italy Populist Leader: Chemically Castrate Migrant Who Attempted to Rape 62-Year-Old Shelter Employee

ANSA reports that 25-year-old Jude Eboh carried out the alleged attack at a hotel in Giugliano, in the Campania region of Italy, which is being used to as a makeshift asylum centre. The elderly victim was a member of staff at the centre, and the attack took place in her office after Eboh entered and blocked the door.

BREITBART > http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/02/02/nigerian-migrant-accused-attempted-rape-62-year-old-asylum-centre-worker/

IT'S COME TO ITALY

tumblr_o59ov4Vvdy1txfen3o1_500.gif

aiStGDwt_bigger.jpg

Matteo SalviniVerified account @matteosalvinimi Jan 29

What @POTUS is doing on the other side of the ocean, I'd like it done in Italy. An invasion is underway, it needs to be blocked. #Trump

7:21 AM - 29 Jan 2017

France's Le Pen launches election bid with vow to fight globalization

"What is at stake in this election ... is whether France can still be a free nation," Le Pen told supporters at her campaign launch rally. "The divide is not between the left and right any more but between patriots and globalists."

"Past leaders chose deregulated globalization. They said it would be happy, it turned out to be atrocious," Le Pen said. "Financial globalization and Islamist globalization are helping each other out ... Those two ideologies want to bring France to its knees."

REUTERS > http://www.reuters.com/article/us-france-election-fn-idUSKBN15K0R1?il=0

Vive la France!

Merkel Will Pay Migrants Millions To Leave Germany

The handouts will form part of a 16-point plan to speed up the removal of rejected asylum seekers, after Tunisian migrant Anis Amri murdered a Polish lorry driver, hijacked his vehicle and drove it into a Christmas market in Berlin while awaiting deportation.

BREITBART > http://www.breitbart.com/london/2017/02/11/merkel-will-pay-migrants-leave-germany/

11514-animated_gifchat8etf.gif

Europe’s Far-Right Enjoys Backing from Russia’s Putin-

"While U.S. intelligence agencies investigate claims that Russia secretly hacked emails to help tip last year's elections in favor of Donald Trump, Russia's push to bolster far-right populist politicians in Europe has been far more blatant.

Under President Vladimir Putin, Russia is working to empower Europe's far-right and Eurosceptic parties with offers of cooperation, loans, political cover and propaganda. Such love has not gone unrequited: European populists are answering back with fulsome praise for Russia, its foreign policy and its strongman leader....

...empowering anti-European Union populists has the obvious benefit of helping erode the strength of European institutions that Moscow has long considered enemies.

...Like Putin, such parties tend to be "very anti-immigration, they're very tough on law and order and anti-terrorism and they have a certain sympathy toward Russian policies or the current Russian government,"...

http://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/europe-s-far-right-enjoys-backing-russia-s-putin-n718926

• Like 1