JakeHolman

TRUMPISM IN EUROPE

2,002 posts in this topic

I'm all for ethnic replacement by crossbreeding.     Diversity within an individual is the goal and leads to a more peaceful society.  

Diversity within a society leads to a tense society since the more ethnic one is the more they tend to dislike and discriminate against those NOT in their group.

   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

I'm all for ethnic replacement by crossbreeding.     Diversity within an individual is the goal and leads to a more peaceful society.  

Diversity within a society leads to a tense society since the more ethnic one is the more they tend to dislike and discriminate against those NOT in their group.

   

Homogeneity of races into a single mixture is the ultimate end of racial discord, but it won't come for centuries, if not longer, unfortunately. I'm pessimistic enough to also believe that humanity will still find ways to revert to tribalism and clannishness.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, LawrenceA said:

Homogeneity of races into a single mixture is the ultimate end of racial discord, but it won't come for centuries, if not longer, unfortunately. I'm pessimistic enough to also believe that humanity will still find ways to revert to tribalism and clannishness.

The best we can hope for is that in most countries the majority of people are mixed and the 'pure' race\ethnic people are a minority.   

But I do see where the far-right groups in Europe have a very valid point and even liberal Italian relatives of my wife have said this:  if large number of 'pure' ethnic people from another area come over and remain within their own group, and they have much higher birth rates (again within their group) over time there are now multiple pure ethnic groups.   E.g. a nation with 3 pure ethnic groups each with around 25% of the population (or other such 'mixes' where no one group is dominate but other groups have sizable numbers).   I don't think these type of situations (mixes of groups) can coexist as one nation.   

Of course a system as defined by the US Constitution is designed to ensure everyone is treated equally and granted equal protection under the law etc...     But is that working?    I don't think so since almost all 'groups' feel they are getting a raw deal from the other groups.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Gershwin fan said:

Maybe if Theresa May was orange and spent 90% of her day golfing they would like her. :rolleyes: 

Sorry that wouldn't help.   May is just incompetent.   In this way she is similar to Trump. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, jamesjazzguitar said:

Sorry that wouldn't help.   May is just incompetent.   In this way she is similar to Trump. 

May isn't perfect (personally I prefer Corbyn) but asking for Trump as a solution is just dumb. May at least tries to help her nation while Trump can't even care enough to do anything but golf.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Gershwin fan said:

May isn't perfect (personally I prefer Corbyn) but asking for Trump as a solution is just dumb. May at least tries to help her nation while Trump can't even care enough to do anything but golf.

Oh I agree there.   I wouldn't want Trump to be the local dog catcher.   While I know he loves golf,  I wouldn't hire him to replace Carl Spackler.    ;)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
 Voice of Europe Retweeted

Hungary: We hadn’t let in a single migrant, and we won’t let in any, because illegal migrants can’t enter

pkx8wG4e?format=jpg&name=600x314

https://voiceofeurope.com/2018/01/hungary-hadnt-let-single-migrant-wont-let-illegal-migrants-cant-enter/#.WmNesaaifp8.twitter

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

New Members:

Register Here

Learn more about the new message boards:

FAQ

Having problems?

Contact Us