Sign in to follow this  
JakeHolman

TRUDEAU'S CANADA

832 posts in this topic

Great!

Another Chuck Woolery report. I guess his game show gigs are up these days.

I can hardly wait until Jake posts something from another one of his favourite journalistic sources

?dm=UK7B

• Haha 1

Woods must be back on his meds for a couple of days.

Thank goodness for small favors. 

Donald Trump admits making up 'facts' in trade meeting with Justin Trudeau

Donald Trump bragged that he made up facts in a meeting with the Canadian prime minister, Justin Trudeau, according to an audio recording obtained by the Washington Post.

The US president – notorious for making false claims on countless issues – admitted he told Trudeau that America has a trade deficit with its neighbour when he “had no idea” if that was true.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/mar/15/donald-trump-admits-made-up-facts-justin-trudeau

37 minutes ago, JakeHolman said:

Great! So now we're getting dire predictions from some alt right Trump-supporting You Tube "personality" about Canada. What - he appears on You Tube (along with every other crazy, it seems) and suddenly his opinion on Canada has credibility?

I can hardly wait until Jake posts editorial comments and hot news scoops from the National Enquirer about the U.S.'s neighbour to the north.

Trump Falsely Claims TransCanada CEO Didn't Thank Him For Keystone XL Approval

Here's something the president does not appear to remember: TransCanada CEO Russ Girling was filmed standing next to him in the Oval Office, thanking him and celebrating as the president signed the order.

They even had a short conversation.

"I know, Russ, you've been waiting for a long, long time," Trump told the CEO, according to a transcript of the March 2017 exchange. He introduced Girling and then thanked him during a brief back-and-forth.

https://www.huffingtonpost.ca/2018/03/29/donald-trump-canada-keystone-pipeline_a_23398858/

Is the President of the United States just a bull shooter or does he suffer from a form of dementia?

In either case, he's a man who's word cannot be trusted.