Sign in to follow this  
starliteyes

How Can I "Undo" Something?

3 posts in this topic

I accidentally clicked on the circle to the left of the Games & Trivia listing that asks if you want to have that board appear as though it's already read, which I don't, but that's how it appears now.  What do I need to do so that it can go back to the way it was and I can tell what hasn't been read when I log into it?

I accidentally clicked on the circle to the left of the Games & Trivia listing that asks if you want to have that board appear as though it's already read, which I don't, but that's how it appears now.  What do I need to do so that it can go back to the way it was and I can tell what hasn't been read when I log into it?

I have done what you did and couldn't undo it.    Instead I had to go to each thread to see if there were unread comments there.   Of course Games and Trivia threads are updated a lot so they will show up as 'unread' shortly,  but you will have to manually go back to the last 'true' unread post in each of those threads.     

Thanks for responding, James, and yes, I have seen what you mean.  I guess I'm lucky that I did this on the Games & Trivia board since it is updated a lot.  I guess eventually it will work itself out.