Sign in to follow this  
darkblue

Dr. Ben Carson, Crackpot

81 posts in this topic

Sometimes madness cab be just a fraction of an inch away from genius. How else to explain a Johns Hopkins neurosurgeon being as batty as this guy clearly is.

But he is a soft speaking crackpot! 

Sometimes madness can be just a fraction of an inch away from genius. How else to explain a Johns Hopkins neurosurgeon being as batty as this guy clearly is.

http://www.truthdig.com/report/item/dr_ben_carson_crackpot_20151012

culpable ignorance!...and not from ben carson who knows people can think. maybe an armed german jewry coulda given a burgeoning nazi movement a shot of reality. suppose there HAD been an armed jewish response to khrystalnacht? the left can't really character assassinate carson so they label him a crackpot and the jewish anti-defamation league is a well-known arm of the democratic party...

so much so that they discredit a guy who is sympathetic to the pain and anguish inflicted on german jews during the holocaust....now THAT'S nuts.

who's legacy is the jewish anti-defamationn league gonna rehabilitate next?....the iranian mullahs? :lol:

Carson is a hoot. Even some conservative sites are criticizing

him, not so much for his wacky rhetoric, but for the fact that

he doesn't seem to have a basic understanding of the U.S.

government and how it works. He surely could have boned up

on the subject, but he just doesn't seem to care. Since he has

little chance of winning the nomination, I'm just going to sit back

and enjoy the entertainment. Alan Keyes might give Carson

a run for his money in the black crackpot sweepstakes, though

Keyes is less soft spoken and a lot more irascible.

yeah, I can see the current gop bleepjob leaders not being any more fond of carson than they are of trump.

tough!

when you bleep up enough times you reap the anger of a fed-up electorate. good for ben!

It's singular how a man who complains about the lack of support the democratic administration gives Israel should send out a vieled "razzberry" that the Jewish Defamation League is an arm of the democratic party.  If so, the support for Israel in Middle Eastern matters would be paramount, dont' you think?  or.....

DON'T you?  :D

Sepiatone

yeah, I can see the current gop bleepjob leaders not being any more fond of carson than they are of trump.

tough!

when you bleep up enough times you reap the anger of a fed-up electorate. good for ben!

I really don't know why Vautrin assumes Carson or Trump have no change of winning the GOP nomination.   I say anything is possible this election year and the angry arm of the GOP is stupid enough to nominate someone that is sure to lose, since anger does impact judgment.

I don't understand how he can keep making these statements and his poll number go UP not down! The Republicans sure have something to worry about if he or Trump get the nomination...........

I don't understand how he can keep making these statements and his poll number go UP not down! The Republicans sure have something to worry about if he or Trump get the nomination...........

simple. the gop electorate are rational human beings who have not erected boxes around their heads to keep the real world out. :)

Well reasonable people would worry but these people are not reasonable.   Take the debate over the House Speaker;    the main goal is having a speaker that tells Obama off;  To stand up to him in a disrespectful manner fully knowing that doing so doesn't accomplish anything.  

So when Trump of Carson lose the angry folks will claim they are winners because they told DC off.   

Well reasonable people would worry but these people are not reasonable.   Take the debate over the House Speaker;    the main goal is having a speaker that tells Obama off;  To stand up to him in a disrespectful manner fully knowing that doing so doesn't accomplish anything.  

So when Trump of Carson lose the angry folks will claim they are winners because they told DC off.   

you have trump losing twelve months from now. doan be so nervous. :lol:

you have trump losing twelve months from now. doan be so nervous. :lol:

Don't you?   Unlike many here I believe Trump can win the nomination but he can't beat Hillary.  As you noted in another thread,  Hillary is a phony.   That wins elections, especially national ones.   Trump is too real,  too 'in your face'  to win a general election.     That is how I'm calling it.

Don't you?   Unlike many here I believe Trump can win the nomination but he can't beat Hillary.  As you noted in another thread,  Hillary is a phony.   That wins elections, especially national ones.   Trump is too real,  too 'in your face'  to win a general election.     That is how I'm calling it.

I think you forgot to place those little quotation marks around the word 'real' up there too, now didn't ya James?!  ;)

What is a phony anyway? Isn't Trump a phony, going from progressive/liberal to right-wing showman, to "sell tickets?" Politicians change positions (as we all do), but it's unusual for a rational human being to change their outlook on life, as Trump has done. But actually, having dealt with that most subhuman of species, New York City landlords, all my life, at least I kind of understand Trump and can appreciate his theatrics.  Carson, on the other hand, totally creeps me out.

well, I can't argue with that. just look at obama. :)

What is a phony anyway? Isn't Trump a phony, going from progressive/liberal to right-wing showman, to "sell tickets?" Politicians change positions (as we all do), but it's unusual for a rational human being to change their outlook on life, as Trump has done. But actually, having dealt with that most subhuman of species, New York City landlords, all my life, at least I kind of understand Trump and can appreciate his theatrics.  Carson, on the other hand, totally creeps me out.

It has come down to choosing the less phony candidate.  See now why the distinction between Democrat and Republican is so-o-o blurry!  :blink:

LOL. But what if they win? That's what worries me..........:D

But actually, having dealt with that most subhuman of species, New York City landlords, all my life, at least I kind of understand Trump and can appreciate his theatrics.  

LMREO!!!!!!

It has come down to choosing the less phony candidate.  See now why the distinction between Democrat and Republican is so-o-o blurry!  :blink:

Funny but I believe for most voters it comes down to choosing the most phony candidate;   i.e.  the one that tells one what they want to hear.

If Trump ever were to become president, I think there's a good chance he'd start World War III at some point. Diplomacy is not his strong suit, know what I mean.

I would say they have little chance of winning. Very little is impossible in

politics, but Trump or Carson winning the nomination is improbable to

me. I am sticking with Jeb! as the eventual nominee, despite his present

poor showing. And if you like wars and great recessions, you'll love Jeb!

Bush!  :)

LOL. Cant wait! :(

These weren't GOP leaders, they were conservatives writing and

commenting on a conservative website. Their point was that Carson

doesn't know the basic things that any presidential candidate should

know, like the difference between the deficit and the national debt.

I like Carson. He's more entertaining than a three-ring circus.

No one seems to care what sense this guy makes. Let's vote for him!

Give him a break, He's a doctor, not a CPA. I'll bet he knows the difference between hemmorhoids and gallstones. 

Well, it's like I said a few weeks back then, isn't it Vautin?!

(...and when I suggested putting ALL their sorry butts on a "Jeopardy" tournament program, and THEN maybe we'd see who at least possesses modicum knowledge of the world-at-large!)