Sign in to follow this  
lavenderblue19

changing password

7 posts in this topic

I have a new computer. I signed in but it would not validate, so I was sent an email with a password with many numbers and letters. How do I change that to my old password. Thanks

Hi lavenderblue

Up at the top, where you see you display name and the little arrow that is pointing down .. click there and click My Profile. Once there, you will see a button that says Edit My Profile. Click that, and on the left hand side there will be another button that says, Email and Password. Click that and you will see where to change your password. 

I hope this helps! 

Thanks for responding so quickly. Problem is that when I go to email and password, it says my email is already Taken!!! and the site keeps making me Sign In each tme I want to post a reply. This happened a long time ago when the site was updated. The tech people fixed it for me and I was signed in all the time once they did that. Please, if possible, have the tech people help me get my password back and keep me logged in. Thanks very much.

I've had to Log In 10 times this morning. Each time I post or look at a PM, the site makes me Sign In again to post. PLEASE HELP with this and the site will not let me change the password that was given to me with 15 characters. PLEASE Thanks

I've had to Log In 10 times this morning. Each time I post or look at a PM, the site makes me Sign In again to post. PLEASE HELP with this and the site will not let me change the password that was given to me with 15 characters. PLEASE Thanks

I have PM'd you with some details. Let me know if you still have problems. 

Password did not work. Still have to log on using the 15 character password site sent me and still have to Sign in each time I post or after reading a pm. Sent you pm response explaining. I have to log on using that one the site gave me for a password BEFORE I can read a pm.

Thank You Lynn, Moderator and Tech Support for all the help. I just logged on with my old password. Thanks again for all the help  :) I still have to log in each time, can that be fixed? Thanks