Sign in to follow this  
lavenderblue19

Help! Need Help with Staying Signed In

4 posts in this topic

The site is making me Sign In each time I want to post. I was issued a new password of many letters and numbers and each time I want to post a reply I have to sign in again. Please HELP! I also want to have my password back that I've used for years. Would really appreciate my old password back and please keep me signed in. Thanks

Thank You So Much. I just signed in with my old password, it worked. Thanks again for all the help  :)

I still have to log in each time. Can that be fixed? Thanks

Thank You So Much. I just signed in with my old password, it worked. Thanks again for all the help  :)

I still have to log in each time. Can that be fixed? Thanks

Glad to hear that lavender! 

I have the "stay signed in" box checked on both my laptop and iPhone--so I don't have to sign in on either device in order to access the boards.  Is that function not working for you? 

Glad to hear that lavender! 

I have the "stay signed in" box checked on both my laptop and iPhone--so I don't have to sign in on either device in order to access the boards.  Is that function not working for you? 

Thanks, it was frustrating. It wouldn't stay signed in and no that box didn't work I guess. It's now been fixed, it took almost a week till I finally was signed in. I didn't do anything to fix it and neither did TCM, so no one has any idea why that was happening, but as long as I'm now signed in I don't care how it happened.

• Like 1