Sign in to follow this  
LatriceRoyale

My TCM message board forum has a huge avatar as wallpaper!

5 posts in this topic

I have a cartoon avatar as a wallpaper. I remember this particular avatar from one of the members (posts numerous times daily) who coincidentally changed that avatar to another cartoon one, today (Oct. 17) on their profile.

Can the moderator/administrator please confirm whether this was purposefully done or is it another glitch?

Hello

Are you saying that you now have a cartoon avatar as the wallpaper on your computer? This would have nothing to do with the message boards. Could  you have accidentally clicked on it, and choose the option to set it as your wallpaper? 

Hello Moderator1;

No, not as my computer's wallpaper but the Avatar was taking up my entire screen (the green part of the TCM message board).

This avatar was from one of the members on TCM forum and I noticed they changed back to this same avatar today and coincidentally, that avatar is now gone from the screen and the green background is restored.

There was nothing that I could do about removing this avatar from my TCM page, I have no control over your TCM wallpaper/green format. I was not talking about my own computer wallpaper.

Any idea why this happened?

It was obvious that a glitch had occurred.

Thank you for your response.

How very odd! I've not seen anybody else mention this, and I'm not aware of any 'glitch' within the message boards. I will investigate and see if I can find any reason this happened. If by chance it happens again, please let me know. 

Yes indeed! I found it odd and annoying!

I could tell you the member's avatar, if it might help, but I will private message you.

If it happens again, I will take a picture of my screen and send it to the moderator.

Thanks for your response.