Sign in to follow this  
Superx

Roadtrips and motels movies

8 posts in this topic

Hello,

I just like the films that have scenes of trips or traveling by car and stopping to stay in a motelarrow-10x10.png, I like the atmosphere.

So if you know such films just tell me, especially if they are classics from 60s to late 80s.

for example:

Psycho (1960)

Midnight Cowboy (1969)
The out of towners (1970)

thanks.

Harry and Tonto (1974).

Touch of Evil (1958).

The Rain People (1958).

500 Motels (1971).  (Not really)

Hello,

I just like the films that have scenes of trips or traveling by car and stopping to stay in a motelarrow-10x10.png, I like the atmosphere.

So if you know such films just tell me, especially if they are classics from 60s to late 80s.

for example:

The out of towners (1970)

thanks.

Of course it took the entire movie before they got to the hotel.

Okay it's not a motel persay...

But in my favorite movie of all time, The Long Long Trailer, Lucy and Desi stay in a few trailer parks.  They're also on a pretty epic roadtrip full of misadventure and romance.

My all time favorite movie is The Big Steal (1949) with Robert Mitchum, Jane Greer and William Bendix.  They stop at the Hotel Penafiel, in Tehuacan, Mexico.

• Like 1

Okay it's not a motel persay...

But in my favorite movie of all time, The Long Long Trailer, Lucy and Desi stay in a few trailer parks.  They're also on a pretty epic roadtrip full of misadventure and romance.

I agree, this is one of my favorite classic movies, very colorful and the setting is awesome. the atmosphere of the whole traveling is exciting, and the trailer they had is so classic. very romantic couple and the movie have many original funny lines. I like these kind of classics, and trying to find more like this.

Thanks.

• Like 1

Of course it took the entire movie before they got to the hotel.

Lol, yes but that film is so funny, and the hotel they choose at the end is great. Also there was the other big hotel that was full and they couldn't find their room, I like the places they shoot the film at.