MilesArcher

Congratulations to Lavenderblue 19 on 20,000 Posts

51 posts in this topic

Congratulations are in order for our poster, lavenderblue19, on reaching the 20,000 post milestone.  That's 20,000 substantive posts.  Much of her posting has been in "Games And Trivia", and some in "General Discussions".   To help make her day, here are photos of some of her favorite folks.

power.jpg  

Her guy TY.

gardner-mckay-08.jpg  

And her other guy, Gardner McKay

And here is a favorite song of hers.

Again, Congratulations, Lavenderblue.  You are truly the leading lady of these message boards.

• Like 10

Thank You Miles  ;)

You can add Burt Lancaster and I Only Have Eyes For You on that list of favorites (although there's at least 100 more)  :D

I've met some really great people who have posted and still post on the boards and you are certainly one of them. Thanks again for acknowledging my contribution to the boards, it's been alot of fun and a worthwhile learning experience :)  

• Like 1

Congratulations, lavender!  Not only are you a knowledgeable poster, you also have a lot of respect from others here.  :)

• Like 4

Congratulations, lavender!  Not only are you a knowledgeable poster, you also have a lot of respect from others here.  :)

Thank You Genie. The feeling is most mutual :)  One of the very best threads EVER on the bds. was your wonderful Barbara Stanwyck thread. So much time and effort on your part and I'll always remember that thread. Thanks again for the Congrats Genie  ;)

• Like 1

Thank You Genie. The feeling is most mutual :)  One of the very best threads EVER on the bds. was your wonderful Barbara Stanwyck thread. So much time and effort on your part and I'll always remember that thread. Thanks again for the Congrats Genie  ;)

Just for you:

Barbara Stanwyck celebrates lavenderblue's 20,000 post milestone on the board.

winipd.jpg

• Like 7

Just for you:

winipd.jpg

Thanks Genie :)  The cake looks delicious, and I'm guessing it's my favorite, Strawberry Shortcake  :D What a great way to celebrate  ;)

• Like 1

The cake looks delicious, and I'm guessing it's my favorite, Strawberry Shortcake  :D

She baked it herself!

• Like 1

Just for you:

winipd.jpg

Eugenia wrote- "she baked it herself"

LOL- of course she did, she especially wanted to congratulate me and you Genie, for getting thru Callahan's and Wilson's books  :D

• Like 1

Apparently while working on THE BITTER TEA OF GENERAL YEN.  How did they know this back in 1932? :)

I offer congratulations on achieving such a milestone! It is more amazing that each post exemplifies knowledge, wit and deep love of movies.

I anticipate many more wonderful moments of reading the next twenty thousand. :)

• Like 5

I offer congratulations on achieving such a milestone! It is more amazing that each post exemplifies knowledge, wit and deep love of movies.

I anticipate many more wonderful moments of reading the next twenty thousand. :)

She'll be close to DownGoesFrazier...on second thought, he'll be around 90,000 posts by then. LOL

Thank You Sans Fin, coming from you, someone I have so much respect for, it's high praise indeed  :)

btw, I know how much time and effort you had to have put into your wonderful CATS thread. You did that just for our pleasure and enjoyment and many, many thanks to you for the hours you spent posting that thread. It was one of the most cheerful, joyous thread to have ever been on the boards :)  Thanks again for the lovely words and the congratulations, they are so much appreciated  ;)

• Like 3

I've updated the Ten-Thousand Post Party thread, and it will be interesting to see which one of those guys makes it to the next milestone first. :)

They were both active on the boards today.

Congratulations, Lav!!!

With respect to all Trivia hounds, may I take the liberty of crowning you Queen of Trivia? Oops, I may have to find another way of saying that. You are anything but trivial. Well, you know what I mean. You are a smart cookie (if this antiquated phrase may so apply. At least it's a locution we seen in the old movies, ha).

Hope you have 100,000 more ... at least.

:)

• Like 4

Just for you:

winipd.jpg

YAY, lavender!

one of the nicest & best

:wub:

• Like 2

I just received this and I decided to forward it.  The gang in General Discussions waves 20,000 times to Lavenderblue on the occasion of her 20,000 posts. 

tumblr_mr0vta9RJG1qhhxf6o1_500.gif  

I think that's DGF front row center.

• Like 4

Congratulations, Lav!!!

With respect to all Trivia hounds, may I take the liberty of crowning you Queen of Trivia? Oops, I may have to find another way of saying that. You are anything but trivial. Well, you know what I mean. You are a smart cookie (if this antiquated phrase may so apply. At least it's a locution we seen in the old movies, ha).

Hope you have 100,000 more ... at least.

:)

Thank You Laffite, what a lovely post and it's much appreciated. (even if we don't agree on MM) I still think you're a sweetie  ;)

Congratulations, lavenderblue!  Your knowledge of movies and actors is astounding, and your passion for them always evident.  I'm still trying to figure out how you know the answers to the games before they're even asked!

It is always a pleasure seeing your name on the boards.  Here's looking forward to the next 20,000 posts, and then some!

Gay D 

• Like 1

Congrats, Lavender!  Although I haven't known you very long, I've come to admire your knowledge of movie trivia.  I'm always amazed at how quickly you're able to answer those "name the movie" questions.  Laffite called you the "Queen of Trivia" and I wholeheartedly agree.  Here's to 20,000 more posts, fellow Stanwyck fan! 

BarbaraStanwyckGIF_zpsumdjyhup.gif

Here's another cake for you.  (The more cakes the merrier, right?)

f132519f-2510-4a38-9ed4-b7e969a9ffc8_zps

balloons2_zps02v1mpwz.jpg

• Like 3