Sign in to follow this  
Guest Gerber, Barry

"He Walked by Night" on film

4 posts in this topic

Guest Gerber, Barry

I'm trying to find the film "He Walked by Night" on film. I am helping to put together a program for the American Cinematheque's Egyptian Theater in Hollywood. We would love to show the film, but are having a difficult time finding it. Anyone know how we might do so?

Guest Calder, Linda

I missed "London After Midnight" on Halloween night. If anyone has a copy, PLEASE let me know!! Linda Calder

Guest Muller, Bob

I am trying to get the name of a old movie I watched many years ago about a solider that goes off to war gets injured and has to have plastic surgery to his face and returns home years later from europe only to find his wife has remarried and moved into the dream house they had planed to buy and raise children in. I think he came home from europe and became a school teacher and was tutoring a little girl only to find out that she was his daughter after being invited to the house for dinner. He never told the women who he was and i think he died of a broken heart

Guest olmsted, l

It sounds a little like Tomorrow is Forever with Claudette Colbert and Orson Welles. Hope this helps!