Sign in to follow this  
MovieMadness

Are Pet Rocks really this dumb?

7 posts in this topic

1) Climate change is directly related to the growth of terrorism.-- Bernie Sanders

2) My husband may have his faults, but he has never lied to me.-- Hillary Clinton

3) My fear is that the whole island (of Guam) will become so overly populated that it will tip over and capsize. -- Democrat Congressman Hank Johnson

4) Over the last 15 months, we’ve traveled to every corner of the United States. I’ve now been in 57 states? I think one left to go. -- Barack Obama

5) Every month that we do not have an economic recovery package 500 million Americans lose their jobs. -- Nancy Pelosi

6) During my service in the United States Congress, I took the initiative in creating the Internet. -- Al Gore

7) Now, people when I say that look at me and say, ‘What are you talking about, Joe? You’re telling me we have to go spend money to keep from going bankrupt?’ The answer is yes, that’s what I’m telling you. -- Joe Biden

8) Seniors love getting junk mail. It’s sometimes their only way of communicating or feeling like they’re part of the real world. -- Harry Reid

9) It’s very worrisome, particularly since Russia lost in (Olympic) hockey, they will be in a bad mood and we fear Russian involvement in the Ukraine. -- Justin Trudeau

Well, of course MM, anyone who ISN'T as dumb as a box of rocks(pet or otherwise) should know that, FIRST, somebody/anybody could also always post a list of malapropisms said by a number of our elected officials who would hold allegiances to the other major American political party.

And secondly, once again anyone who isn't as dumb as a box of rocks(and once again, pet or otherwise) should know that anyone ELSE who isn't as dumb as a box of rocks(AND once again, pet of otherwise) already KNOWS that for the most part..well..ALMOST ALL OF THESE FREAKIN' PEOPLE AND REGARDLESS OF PARTY AFFILIATION WHO WE ELECT TO HOLD OFFICE IN THIS COUNTRY ARE PROBABLY JUST BARELY SMARTER THAN A FREAKIN' BOX OF ROCKS!!!

(...and once again, pet or otherwise)

• Like 1

Well, of course MM, anyone who ISN'T as dumb as a box of rocks(pet or otherwise) should know that, FIRST, somebody/anybody could also always post a list of malapropisms said by a number of our elected officials who would hold allegiances to the other major American political party.

And secondly, once again anyone who isn't as dumb as a box of rocks(and once again, pet or otherwise) should know that anyone ELSE who isn't as dumb as a box of rocks(AND once again, pet of otherwise) already KNOWS that for the most part..well..ALMOST ALL OF THESE FREAKIN' PEOPLE AND REGARDLESS OF PARTY AFFILIATION WHO WE ELECT TO HOLD OFFICE IN THIS COUNTRY ARE PROBABLY JUST BARELY SMARTER THAN A FREAKIN' BOX OF ROCKS!!!

(...and once again, pet or otherwise)

Well said.  Only a partisan that is a blind as a box of rocks would post a list that only contains dumb statements from one side.

• Like 1

Well said.  Only a partisan that is a blind as a box of rocks would post a list that only contains dumb statements from one side.

Dumb statements, you said it yourself, lol.

10) There’s something different about what happened from Charlie Hebdo, and I think everybody would feel that. “There was a sort of particularized focus and perhaps even a legitimacy in terms of — not a legitimacy, but a rationale that you could attach yourself to somehow and say, ‘OK, they’re really angry because of this and that.’ -- John Kerry