NipkowDisc

the inquiring infidel

11 posts in this topic

I know islamic terrorist men get 72 virgins when they get to paradise...

but what about the women???

or do they just get to sweep up the place? :huh:

I know islamic terrorist men get 72 virgins when they get to paradise...

but what about the women???

or do they just get to sweep up the place? :huh:

Well, seein' as how I understand the women are considered and treated as "less-than-a-man"(or at least somewhat counter to the modern Western and more secular locations on this planet since the Women's Equality Movement's great strives and accomplishments the past 100 years or so) AND as seems the case within MANY a Fundamentalists' culture regardless the particular religion or location involved...well...I'm thinkin' your guess MIGHT BE a pretty good one here, Amigo!!!

(...and yet ANOTHER reason why I "believe" Fundamentalists on the whole and of ALL religions are..well..NO GOOD RETROGRADE IDIOTS WHO NEVER LEARNED TO THINK FOR THEMSELVES!!!)

LOL

• Like 2

Well, seein' as how I understand the women are considered and treated as "less-than-a-man"(or at least somewhat counter to the modern Western and more secular locations on this planet since the Women's Equality Movement's great strives and accomplishments the past 100 years or so) AND as seems the case within MANY a Fundamentalists' culture regardless the particular religion or location involved...well...I'm thinkin' your guess MIGHT BE a pretty good one here, Amigo!!!

(...and yet ANOTHER reason why I "believe" Fundamentalists on the whole and of ALL religions are..well..NO GOOD RETROGRADE IDIOTS WHO NEVER LEARNED TO THINK FOR THEMSELVES!!!)

LOL

LOL

what I mean is are the 72 virgins deceased muslim women who have led good lives and went to paradise like the men or rather are they created out of nothingness at the behest of allah? :D

I never thought your average islamo-berserker was in any way indicative of mainstream islam...never. but obviously that 20% based in the middle east are predominately arab muslims too.

henry jefferson: "they're puerto ricans!" :o

archie bunker: "no, they're swedes. :D

I never thought your average islamo-berserker was in any way indicative of mainstream islam...never. but obviously that 20% based in the middle east are predominately arab muslims too.

henry jefferson: "they're puerto ricans!" :o

archie bunker: "no, they're swedes. :D

no matter how many ways you play around with reality, mr6666, those 9/11 plane hijackers are always going to be arab muslims from saudi arabia. besides, this ain't about bigotry or prejudice. it's about avoiding a level of political correctness that imperils our safety.

in other words, endeavouring to think rationally. should we really vacate reason and rationality just so a bunch of bleeped up political correctists like obama and hillary doan uh...lose it? :)

"this here? it might get dirty." -bobby darin, hell is for heroes

:lol:

no matter how many ways you play around with reality, mr6666, those 9/11 plane hijackers are always going to be arab muslims from saudi arabia. besides, this ain't about bigotry or prejudice. it's about avoiding a level of political correctness that imperils our safety.

in other words, endeavouring to think rationally. should we really vacate reason and rationality just so a bunch of bleeped up political correctists like obama and hillary doan uh...lose it? :)

"this here? it might get dirty." -bobby darin, hell is for heroes

:lol:

"Safety", ya say, ND?!

Then care to comment on the following comment I made the other day in your other little thread which sort'a dovetails into this one of yours...the "obama's plan for for vetting refugees" thread. Because your feedback to me in that other one was noticeable by its absence...

Dargo said:

Am I the only one who sees the IRONY that in many cases the very same people who seem so afraid of there being "holes" in this "vetting system" to allow these refugees into this country that might possess the potential to cause them harm in mass form, are often the very SAME people who resist with all their might more stringent measures to "vet" those who are ALREADY U.S. citizens who presently "legally" own firearms and who occasionally because of their unstable mental heath go on little "NON-political terror attacks" of their own in this country?

BUT of course in THIS case, the prevailing, overriding AND bottom-line rationale seems to be that these mass murders we ALREADY must occasionally endure are "just the price we must all pay in order to ensure that our guns are available to us 'responsible gun owners' just in case we have to fight off that 'potential tyrannical government' of ours", and which has ALWAYS seemed to ME anyway just as PARANOID a thought AND "rationale" as is all this PRESENT talk of being FEARFUL of an inadequate refugee vetting system.

(...yep, as I often say around here..ain't THAT ironic"?!!!)

(...so, any thoughts here, my friend?) 

"We must create an organization like NATO to confront the security threats of the 21st century - an organization that emphasizes cooperation and collaboration to defeat the rise of violent extremism and importantly to address the root causes underlying these brutal acts. We must work with our NATO partners, and expand our coalition to include Russia and members of the Arab League.

But let’s be very clear. While the U.S. and other western nations have the strength of our militaries and political systems, the fight against ISIS is a struggle for the soul of Islam, and countering violent extremism and destroying ISIS must be done primarily by Muslim nations - with the strong support of their global partners.

These same sentiments have been echoed by those in the region. Jordan’s King Abdallah II said in a speech on Sunday that terrorism is the “greatest threat to our region” and that Muslims must lead the fight against it. He noted that confronting extremism is both a regional and international responsibility, and that it is incumbent on Muslim nations and communities to confront those who seek to hijack their societies and generations with intolerance and violent ideology."

-Bernie Sanders

LOL

what I mean is are the 72 virgins deceased muslim women who have led good lives and went to paradise like the men or rather are they created out of nothingness at the behest of allah? :D

They are zapped in much the same way as Samantha Stephens wiggles Doctor Bombay from his "bahth" with her nose on BEWITCHED.

My guess is that these terrorists refrain from any touching of their little guns and focus strictly to their murderous mechanical ones in order to satisfy The Big O. They are then promised a Bigger O in heaven. Now... I am not going to explain what The Big O is to you on this wholesome thread, but I think you can use your imagination.

To put it another way... as Phil Donahue joked back in the 1980s (and I am not sure I am phrasing this correctly): "we Catholic boys were taught certain things were sins and whenever we felt the urge, our priests told us to take up a few basketball throws in the driveway. You could always identify the Catholic families on the suburban block by how demolished the driveway hoops were."

They are zapped in much the same way as Samantha Stephens wiggles Doctor Bombay from his "bahth" with her nose on BEWITCHED.

My guess is that these terrorists refrain from any touching of their little guns and focus strictly to their murderous mechanical ones in order to satisfy The Big O. They are then promised a Bigger O in heaven. Now... I am not going to explain what The Big O is to you on this wholesome thread, but I think you can use your imagination.

To put it another way... as Phil Donahue joked back in the 1980s (and I am not sure I am phrasing this correctly): "we Catholic boys were taught certain things were sins and whenever we felt the urge, our priests told us to take up a few basketball throws in the driveway. You could always identify the Catholic families on the suburban block by how demolished the driveway hoops were."

Hmmmmmm...I dunno if Phil's observation would really hold up under further scrutiny here, JL?

'Cause it's seldom the case that Notre Dame University gets very far during NCAA's March Madness time, ya know! 

(...and wouldn't ya think with all that practice their team would have earlier had, they'd at the very least reach the Final Four every single year???)

;)

• Like 1