Sign in to follow this  
darkblue

Same Old Whine: We'll Move to Canada If.....

8 posts in this topic

Too bad half of these people who threaten to move to another country probably don't even know where Canada is. 

It would definitely be helpful to the United States though--to rid itself of all these bigots. 

Wouldn't help Canada at all-- you guys would have to threaten to move to Europe or something.

Too bad half of these people who threaten to move to another country probably don't even know where Canada is. 

It would definitely be helpful to the United States though--to rid itself of all these bigots. 

Wouldn't help Canada at all-- you guys would have to threaten to move to Europe or something.

We'll just turn them around, send them back.

• Like 1

Y'know, I suppose for some reason I haven't noticed.

But has Canada REFUSED admittance of any Syrian refugees?

And if not, wouldn't the "threat" of disgruntled Americans moving to Canada if the U.S. takes them in be pointless?

But then again, it does sound SO American.

Sepiatone

Eeh! YOU guys know that this is just all talk comin' from people like this, doncha?!

'Cause of course, AND in THIS case especially, many of those threatening to DO this would have turn all their guns in at the border!

(...and last I've heard, Canadians are AT LEAST smart enough to know that all their freedoms AREN'T ensured by being able to own a little personal arsenal)

LOL

Eeh! YOU guys know that this is just all talk comin' from people like this, doncha?!

'Cause of course, AND in THIS case especially, many of those threatening to DO this would have turn all their guns in at the border!

(...and last I've heard, Canadians are AT LEAST smart enough to know that all their freedoms AREN'T ensured by being able to own a little personal arsenal)

That's true. Many hand guns are confiscated at the border.

We have long guns - just no hand guns or assault weapons. Our criminals do get some of those smuggled in from the U.S., but it's only bad guys who do that. Citizens are overwhelmingly supportive of gun control - hunting rifles make us happy enough.

• Like 3

Don't worry, everyone who said they would move to Canada probably said it before Trudeau was elected. Even the Syrian refugees will be leaving soon after one Winter, lol.