Sign in to follow this  
thomas

bloopers we all love them..so what bloopers have you seen in a movie

14 posts in this topic

okay i seen a lot but here's 2 for you since tomorow [cat on a hot tin roof ] is on...when big mama is talking to Maggie in the bedroom a bag can be seen in the middle of the bed at the end of there talking the bag hase moved.....[2]....maggie goes out side to talk to brick[its raining real bad] she finishes talking to him goes back into the house..and 3 or 4 seconds later yup that's right guessed right same dress same makeup and same hair do completely dry

If you look closely at the backdrop during Nanette Fabray's song "Louisiana Hayride" from The Band Wagon, you can see a technician walking behind the set.

From It's A Wonderful Life :In the scene where Clarence tells George that his brother died at the age of 9 because he wasn't there to save him from falling through the ice, but when you see the tomb stone, it shows Harry was born in 1911 and died in 1919. That would make Harry only 8 years old.

Everyone knows about all the bloopers in "Wizard of Oz," so I'm not going to list them, except to say, "Yep, most of the rumored mistakes are in there." My daughter and I had a blast watching for them.

Those of you who have a tape of ?The Third Man,? maybe you can help me out with this... Near the beginning of the movie, when Joseph Cotton goes to the theater to meet Harry Lime?s girlfriend for the first time, there are several scenes of Cotton sitting in the theater watching the play, then he suddenly gets up to walk back-stage. Ok, in the short scene where he gets up, he?s in the lower right of the screen, and in the upper left of the screen it looks to me like the giant theater chandelier suddenly move downward a foot or so.

Does it really, or do I just think it does? If it does, then why? Has anyone else noticed this?

I think it was a recent TCM documentary that pointed out how a little boy in the background in "North by Northwest" covers his ears in the restaurant scene at Mt. Rushmore, just before Eva Marie Saint shoots Cary Grant. The narrator pointed it out, and once you see it, it then becomes obvious, although I never noticed it before. The narrator said the kid was reacting to a cue in a re-take of the film, but he covered his ears before the shot was fired.

In the LAST OF SHEILS,when Dyan Cannon slams the door to James Coburn room, the wall lamp shade popsoff..

In LAURA Vincent Price losses his Southern accent?

Nothing that everyone hasn't figured out already...........but my favorite always is at the end of Casablanca when Conrad Veidt is on the phone calling for backup and is shot and falls to the floor taking the phone handle, with cut cord, with him. That one never fails to amuse me.

Michael J. Fox in "Teen Wolf" (1985), a rather famous (infamous) goof (staged by an extra) at the very end of the movie, while Scott's dad is walking down to congratulate him at the end of the basketball game, in the upper left side of the screen near the top of the bleachers is the extra who is seen exposing himself for attention. It was obviously missed and is in all versions. Also, there are no palm trees in Nebraska...

Message was edited by:

newswatcher4u

in the film "meet me in st. louis" when judy does the dance with her sister. the bamboo song. at first the slippers are pink than at the end of the song blue

In the western Hombre (1967) a trail of smoke from an aeroplane can be seen in the sky.

In "Ball of Fire" you see the shadow of the camera operator casting on other people near the begging of the movie.

In Crossfire the boom operator can be seen in a background mirror.

In Thunder Road, the black Ford that chases Mitchum's car, is all of a sudden white as it goes over a cliff.

Lord Love a Duck -- one of those movies you either love or hate -- the mike booms get almost as much screen time as most of the cast. Does it count as a blooper if Roddy MacDowall is playing a high school boy in a mid-60s film? This is one that doesn't get out of the Turner vaults very often, a testimonial to good locksmithing.

Kuch to hai -- when the newspaper boy hands Esha Deol her paper, it's The Daily Telegraph, but when she sits down to read it, it has metamorphed into The Times.