NickAndNora34

What's in a Name?

3,438 posts in this topic

Dorothy McGuire in:

CLAUDIA; CLAUDIA AND DAVID; MISTER 880; CALLAWAY WENT THATAWAY; OLD YELLER; THE REMARKABLE MR. PENNYPACKER; SWISS FAMILY ROBINSON; SUSAN SLADE; and JONATHAN LIVINGSTON SEAGULL.

screen-shot-2017-10-01-at-9-50-11-am.jpg

• Like 1

Don't forget SON OF DRACULA and DRACULA'S DAUGHTER.

I didn't forget those titles. I only put one title per post, which is how this game is supposed to be played.

I didn't forget those titles. I only put one title per post, which is how this game is supposed to be played.

I wasn't aware there was a rule on how the game was supposed to be played. I think it's better if the game is open to different interpretations.

The pattern with your posts is they seem to be titles that come off the daily schedules, so I was wondering why you didn't mention the other ones. That's all.

I wasn't aware there was a rule on how the game was supposed to be played. I think it's better if the game is open to different interpretations.

The pattern with your posts is they seem to be titles that come off the daily schedules, so I was wondering why you didn't mention the other ones. That's all.

This game is just like the "Movies by Number" and "It's Movie Time" threads. The original intent was to have only one title per post. If you look back through this thread, you'll see that people have been posting only one title per post since this thread was created.....until you decided that you wanted to put multiple titles in the same post. I didn't say anything about this before because I knew that that you would insist on doing it your own way and I didn't feel like getting into an argument over this.

Since the subject has come up, I feel that I should be open and honest with you. I don't want to come off as a bossy witch and I don't want to rain on your parade, but these games are meant to be played in a certain way. Most of these games aren't "open to interpretation". The rest of us have been following the example set by the creators of these games, so I don't see why anyone would think that the rules don't apply to them (or think that they can come in and alter the rules).

This game is just like the "Movies by Number" and "It's Movie Time" threads. The original intent was to have only one title per post. If you look back through this thread, you'll see that people have been posting only one title per post since this thread was created.....until you decided that you wanted to put multiple titles in the same post. I didn't say anything about this before because I knew that that you would insist on doing it your own way and I didn't feel like getting into an argument over this.

Since the subject has come up, I feel that I should be open and honest with you. I don't want to come off as a bossy witch and I don't want to rain on your parade, but these games are meant to be played in a certain way. Most of these games aren't "open to interpretation". The rest of us have been following the example set by the creators of these games, so I don't see why anyone would think that the rules don't apply to them (or think that they can come in and alter the rules).

I appreciate your comment but of course do not agree with the part in bold. Moving on...

• Like 1

I appreciate your comment but of course do not agree with the part in bold. Moving on...

Not surprised. 

:rolleyes: