Sign in to follow this  
NipkowDisc

on svengoolie tonite

609 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, NipkowDisc said:

I love that movie. perhaps whales' best and Una O'Connor is an absolute hoot.

:)

Image result for una o'connor the invisible man

The Invisible Man has the highest kill count of the classic Universal monsters too. He killed an entire train load of people by derailing it off a cliff.

The Invisible Man (1933) is probably the funniest Universal horror classic, one of the most hilarious scenes is the Invisible One skipping down the road in trousers stolen from a policeman and singing "Gathering Nuts In May".

Claude Rains has a great maniacal laugh, I never heard such an wild, exuberant performance from him in anything else. 

• Like 2

I didn't watch because according to my on screen schedule the movie svenstupid was showing was the invisible woman so I did not tune in so if they did show the invisible man I missed it.

Yeah, my WOW guide too, showed THE INVISIBLE WOMAN.  But NIP, since it didn't say the invisible woman was 50 feet tall, I figured you wouldn't tune in anyway.  ;)  But sophomorically,  Since an invisible woman wouldn't be actually invisible until nude, and which means you couldn't see her at all, I figured, "What's the use?"  ;) 

Sepiatone

• Haha 1

It's back, and as indecent as ever. Tonight (November 9, 2019) on Svengoolie: It Came from Beneath the Sea.

tumblr_mvej93ikuL1svx4upo1_400.gifv

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Swithin said:

It's back, and as indecent as ever. Tonight (November 9, 2019) on Svengoolie: It Came from Beneath the Sea.

tumblr_mvej93ikuL1svx4upo1_400.gifv

aw screw it. only thing I'm gonna watch tonite on me tv is vttbots ep 'blow up'. that's the one where a little bufferin mist container turns nelson into captain bligh.

:)

1 hour ago, NipkowDisc said:

vttbots

I actually figured that one out. The L-I-S episode is a good one. It was a good show in season one (b/w). The color in the other two seasons looked good, but the stories were lame, even by Lost In Space standards.

6 hours ago, Dr. Somnambula said:

I actually figured that one out. The L-I-S episode is a good one. It was a good show in season one (b/w). The color in the other two seasons looked good, but the stories were lame, even by Lost In Space standards.

I think the 3rd season LIS color is much better than the 2nd season.