Sign in to follow this  
TinaAnj

Cabin mate for 2016 cruise needed

10 posts in this topic

Hello.  I have been on two of the TCM cruises and am planning on trying to go on the 2016 cruise.  So excited about the new ports of call.  I am a female and I will be travelling alone.  Would like to share a cabin with 1-2 other women. It really cuts down on the cost.  Please message back if you might be interested.  Thanks.

• Like 1

I am a 70 yr old widow and have wanted to go for past two years. am interested. what do I need to do?

IJ

We will need to wait until the make more announcements, and then wait until the tickets go on sale.  I think it is usually around May.  When they start posting information like costs, etc, that is when I will decide for sure.  This is the first cruise that is 7 nights instead of 5, so I want to see what the difference in cost will be.

Then, if we decide we both want to go, we will be able to sign up individually for the cruise, and make our own payment arrangements.  They use a company that makes it very easy to work with.

It is very fun, and I am sure you would have a great time.

Let's keep in touch!

Tina

Since I have been on two previous cruises, I can have preboarding booking, and I can  safely say that within a couple of weeks, there will probably be no lower priced cabins available.  It was sold out last year within a few weeks.

If I am travelling with 2 or 3 other passengers, I would like a veranda...otherwise with one other person I would keep the cost down on an inside cabin.

We will need to wait until the make more announcements, and then wait until the tickets go on sale.  I think it is usually around May.  When they start posting information like costs, etc, that is when I will decide for sure.  This is the first cruise that is 7 nights instead of 5, so I want to see what the difference in cost will be.

Then, if we decide we both want to go, we will be able to sign up individually for the cruise, and make our own payment arrangements.  They use a company that makes it very easy to work with.

It is very fun, and I am sure you would have a great time.

Let's keep in touch!

Tina

You won't get much choice in May.

I don't know why I said May.  I have prebooking privileges and would like to book as soon as we possibly could.

Thanks,

Tina

I am a 70 yr old widow and have wanted to go for past two years. am interested. what do I need to do?

IJ

Check the prices and see if you want to share a room...I had the upgraded inside room with porthole last year and shared with one cruisemate but it's kind of pricey this year so would "bite the bullet" and share with two possibly.