Male Beauty In The Movies

305 posts in this topic

4 hours ago, jinsinna13 said:

Douglas Fairbanks Jr. is flawless

He was a beautiful man.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, jaragon said:

The marvelous Mr Lamas....

Your eye for male beauty is unparelleled!

• Thanks 1

David Farrar rugged good looks did more than make those "Black Narcisuss" nuns go wild...

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, rayban said:

So young, so hot!

The camera loves Mr Garfield....

• Thanks 1

Denny Miller - "Tarzan of the Apes" -

DennyMiller_TarzanTheApeMan.jpg

That loin cloth was just too "generous".

Here was a Tarzan who should have been in the nude.

• Like 1

Mr Edgerton is not just a handsome looking man but he is also a talented director

• Like 1

Joel Edgerton is a good actor, but to me he looks like a more macho version of Conan O'Brien.

f80410992deb937f56f77b78c4684732.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, LawrenceA said:

Joel Edgerton is a good actor, but to me he looks like a more macho version of Conan O'Brien.

f80410992deb937f56f77b78c4684732.jpg

Yeah he has that regular guy thing going; not movie star gorgeous like Mr Hemsworth:wub:  I just saw him on the borderline ridiculous " Red Sparrow" and he looks mighty fine in a pair bathing trunks. He is also a very good director check out his creepy stalker thriller " The Gift"

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, jaragon said:

Yeah he has that regular guy thing not movie star gorgeous like Mr Hemsworth:wub:  I just saw him on the borderline ridiculous " Red Sparrow" and he looks mighty fine in a pair bathing trunks. He is also a very good director check out his creepy stalker thriller " The Gift"

So Red Sparrow was a bust? It looked a bit iffy in the trailer. 

I saw the The Gift and liked it. It subverted expectations on where it was going, although I have to say that I saw the big twist coming.

I've also seen Edgerton in BrightIt Comes at NightLovingMidnight SpecialJane Got a GunBlack MassExodus: Gods & KingsThe Great GatsbyZero Dark ThirtyThe Thing (2011), WarriorAnimal KingdomSmokin' AcesKing ArthurNed KellyThe Hard Word, and the Star Wars prequels. Wow, I didn't realize that I'd seen him in so much!

I think I first started paying attention to him after seeing a low-budget Australian movie he was in called Acolytes (2008), about some teenagers who find out that Edgerton's character is a serial killer, and instead of turning him in, they blackmail him into telling them more about his life and techniques. 

acolytes.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I like "Red Sparrow" which is a star vehicle of Jennifer Lawrence in which she plays a Russian ballerina who is trained as sexy secret agent.  The director seemed to trying to do cold war Hitchcock thriller but he is not Brian DePalma who would have at least made the sex scenes interesting. Besides the sight of Mr Edgerton in spedos there is also gratuitous full frontal male nudity as one as the Red Sparrow cadets are made to strip.  Like every movie these days it's a bit long.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Makar Zaporozkhi who goes full frontal in "Red Sparrow"...I thought the casting director had discovered him while watching a Bel Ami video:rolleyes:

• Like 1

You should be an actor's agent.

You'd have a fantastic clientele.

• Thanks 1

On 3/16/2018 at 8:11 AM, rayban said:

You should be an actor's agent.

You'd have a fantastic clientele.

I would sign up Ryan Guzman for obvious reasons....