rayban

Male Beauty In The Movies

353 posts in this topic

On 10/24/2018 at 8:20 AM, rayban said:

original.jpg

Great picture.

I can't be the only one who thinks this, but this picture makes me miss Anton Yelchin quite a bit. His death was a tremendous loss to the Star Trek community. Apparently, Zachary Quinto was so shaken up by Anton's death that he never truly got over it.

• Like 2

On 10/24/2018 at 11:20 AM, rayban said:

original.jpg

This is such an obvious sexual image-Pine must really comfortable to pose this way with a gay man- this could also be a tease for gay "Star Trek" fans- even though I would think Captain Kirk would be the top?

• Like 1

On 10/23/2018 at 8:35 PM, Swithin said:

Never mind Chris Evans. Read this!

"Full frontal: why the fuss over Chris Pine's 'dazzling' ****?

A glimpse of the Outlaw King’s crown jewels has the Hollywood press flustered and giggling. No wonder so many male actors shrink from nudity"

https://www.theguardian.com/film/2018/oct/23/chris-pine-****-nudity-outlaw-king

I saw this and the scene  is a disappointment- a quick medium shot - the director is obviously not gay

• Thanks 1

Robert Francis- his tragic death cut short his career- I imagine he would have ended up in Ross Hunter movies

• Thanks 1

22 hours ago, jaragon said:

Robert Francis- his tragic death cut short his career- I imagine he would have ended up in Ross Hunter movies

My dad and I are both fans of The Caine Mutiny, and my dad didn't even know Robert Francis died tragically until I told him.

Like you, I often wonder what movies actors who died tragically would've been in. (I read River Phoenix would've starred in The Basketball Diaries had he not died.) It's always interesting to find out.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jinsinna13 said:

My dad and I are both fans of The Caine Mutiny, and my dad didn't even know Robert Francis died tragically until I told him.

Like you, I often wonder what movies actors who died tragically would've been in. (I read River Phoenix would've starred in The Basketball Diaries had he not died.) It's always interesting to find out.

Francis reminds me of both Jeffrey Hunter and Robert Wagner- he might have a similar career as 1950s leading man and later ending up in television.  River Phoenix early death was tragic- like the senseless death of Heath Ledger- now imagine what films he would have starred in...?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, jaragon said:

Francis reminds me of both Jeffrey Hunter and Robert Wagner- he might have a similar career as 1950s leading man and later ending up in television.  River Phoenix early death was tragic- like the senseless death of Heath Ledger- now imagine what films he would have starred in...?

Jeffrey Hunter also died tragically; he was only 42 when he fell down the stairs and died.

I'm glad you brought up Heath Ledger. I read he would've reprised his (posthumous) Oscar winning role as The Joker in The Dark Night Rises. I'm thinking Ledger would've starred in films where he would play a complex character like in Brokeback Mountain.

• Like 1