rayban

Male Beauty In The Movies

324 posts in this topic

I know he has already been discussed, but I fell in love with Paul Newman after seeing him in Cool Hand Luke. (Good movie by the way.) Not to mention, he was just as beautiful as his The Young Philadelphians co-star, Robert Vaughn.

PaulNewmanShirtless.jpg

• Like 3

I know he has already been discussed, but I fell in love with Paul Newman after seeing him in Cool Hand Luke. (Good movie by the way.) Not to mention, he was just as beautiful as his The Young Philadelphians co-star, Robert Vaughn.

PaulNewmanShirtless.jpg

I agree :wub:

• Like 2

I went to the movies with my aunt yesterday, and we saw The Mummy reboot with Tom Cruise. (Good movie by the way.) We started talking about Top Gun, and the conversation led to Val Kilmer. That conversation reminded me how gorgeous Val was in Top Gun.

val-kilmer-top-gun.jpeg

• Like 3

Brendan Fraser in The Mummy (1999). Truly one of the last actors who can do any genre - comedy, drama, action, - and be good at it.

ba098b47c11db6d2f2aa7489379a3cab.jpg

• Like 3

I completely agree about Brendan Fraser.  I don't think he's ever been given a real chance to prove his talent.  He made a movie called "School Ties."   This was early in his career and may have been his first starring role.  He's very good in it and any fan of his should definitely watch this.  It also features Matt Damon and Ben Affleck early in their careers.

• Like 2

Brendan Fraser in The Mummy (1999). Truly one of the last actors who can do any genre - comedy, drama, action, - and be good at it.

ba098b47c11db6d2f2aa7489379a3cab.jpg

He can be both romantic leading man and funny dude

• Like 2

Brendan Fraser - "George of the Jungle" - 1997 -

george-of-the-jungle-DI-02.jpg

He got in amazing shape for this fun movie that photo really does not do him justice

• Like 2

I will buy ANYTHING Chris Pine is selling

He is the reason I went to see "Wonder Woman" a terrific movie by the way and Mr Pine once again proves he was born to be a leading man

• Like 1

River Phoenix. One of the best child stars of all time. River died so young, and I still miss him.river-phoenix-large.jpg

Such a tragic loss - he was a very gifted actor not just a pretty face

• Like 2