rayban

Male Beauty In The Movies

359 posts in this topic

They would make such a hot couple.

And, there such be some sort of competition, in which the prizes are their jockstraps.

• Like 1

I watched Sunday in New York for the first time yesterday during Rod Taylor's SUTS tribute. (Good movie by the way.)  The cutest part of the movie was when Rod Taylor and Cliff Robertson slow danced. (Unfortunately, I can't find the clip on YouTube.) I can't be the only one who wished Rod and Cliff ended up together. They were so cute together!

• Like 4

Rod's thinking "Get that cigar out of your mouth, and kiss me!"

I think he has something a bit more explicit in mind- but a kiss is always a good start ;)

• Like 3

I first noticed Chino Darin in " Death in Buenos Aires" (2014) in which he plays a rookie cop who is used as bait for gay criminal.  He is currently appearing in "The Queen of Spain" with Penelope Cruz. This movie should appeal to TCM fans because it's about the making of a Hollywood super production in Franco era Spain- just think Samuel Bronston and "El Cid".  I'm sure that we will see more of Mr Darin's Argentine charms in the future....

post-53956-0-76165400-1503275935_thumb.jpg

post-53956-0-76165400-1503275935_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

And don't forget this comic bromance  between McCarthy and Jonathan Silverman -Andrew has very nice legs...

post-53956-0-35104700-1503711210_thumb.jpg

post-53956-0-35104700-1503711210_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

David Denman is a supporting actor with many credits in film and tv you can see him now in "Logan Lucky"

post-53956-0-76485100-1503840957_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Theo James a face made for the movies...(yes I posted about him before but really can you blame me?)

post-53956-0-59826000-1503975766_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

George Nader - as a star at Universal-International, he made so many movies - why can't TCM devote a day of programming to him? -

509full-george-nader.jpg

• Like 2

George Nader - as a star at Universal-International, he made so many movies - why can't TCM devote a day of programming to him? -

509full-george-nader.jpg

Those pants are tight...

• Like 1