Sign in to follow this  
EvyG

Looking for cruisemate(s) for Nov 12-18 TCM Cruise

4 posts in this topic

Please reply if you plan on attending this cruise and would like to cut costs and share cabin.

If some one wants a 4some in the Family Oceanview cabin, Cabin 7006 and 7504 looks very roomy...would cost $1,475 each.

If some one wants a 4some in the Family Oceanview cabin, Cabin 7006 and 7504 looks very roomy...would cost $1,475 each.

I am not sure, but don't those only sleep 4 if two share the one queen bed, then one on the sofa and one on the top bunk? I have slept on the sofa on occasion when sailing with a friend, but would never want to be on that top bunk and risk forgetting where I was if I happened to need to get up in the middle of the night!

My 22nd DCL cruise is coming up in a couple of months. I have sailed on the Fantasy at least half a dozen times but have never done a TCM cruise (always wanted to). I just don't think I could handle more than one cabin-mate though, and I would want a split bathroom and to NOT be on deck 2. So yes, it's very expensive this year! I am used to 5A through Cat. T, but NOT on this cruise for sure! A deluxe inside would be okay I think, but unfortunately at this moment I only see it as a triple.

I could go I'm finding out definitely by this Friday or Monday  (09/23/16-09/26/16) I am short male (5'2") and don't mind a couch - My email address is [...] - Let me know ASAP -1  This will be my 5th TCM cruise !!!

Edited by TCMModerator1
Edited to remove Personal Information