Sign in to follow this  
path40a

~*~Classic Film 21 Questions II~*~

209 posts in this topic

TOOMANYNOTES you have no clue how HAPPY! I am to hve solved your clues. Pardon me while I do my Happy dance.......Happy dance........then the dread sets in what movie do I pick? Well here goes: "She's not my mother!" She's not my mother!"

Bless your heart TOO MANY you know that may well be the answer sooner or later and here's one for you Who's buried in Grant's tomb-----You Bet Your Life....I can just see that duck now....anywho that ain't it I'm sorry it has taken sooooo long Clue#2" Watch out" for that dog.

Watch someone solve it while I clarify things: Clue #1 "She's not my mother!" "She's not my mother!" Fred did you mean you know the answer or how happy one can be when they guess correctly?

Fred no that's not it.....ha ha why aren't you guessing.....This girl has to work and the brain is hard-pressed to find clues. Sometimes I think I might be to hard or to obvious which is probably the case for you.......I enjoy the game though sometimes I can find 2 or 3 movies that can fit some of the clues but not all of them.....

This happens to be my second most favorite movie, so I?m familiar with most of the lines and scenes in it. But I don?t want to guess it, so I can give someone else a chance.

If you need any clues, let me know.

Ha!

?You?re Next! You?re Next!?

I love that movie!

To me, that is the most realistic ?horror? or ?sci-fi? movie ever made.

Not because of the seed pods from outer space, but because of all the people who changed overnight into uncaring unfeeling ?monsters.? They looked the same, they sounded the same, but they weren?t the same.

Yes, of course, wait.

I posted "You're Next! You're Next!" as a joke. It's actually a line from the movie, toward the end, where the hero is running around trying to stop traffic on the freeway.

Ok, Fred, I have to go. I have several appointments. I don't know what time I will be back, so if gwtwbooklover comes back, you can just go ahead without me. I give you my turn, Fred.

That's it Invasion of the Body Snatchers it's your turn Fred?-I'm glad someone got it I have had such a migraine today-I still have it. I like Invasion also it is very intense and an excellent movie. What is your most favorite movie if Invasion of the Body Snatchers is your second favorite? Thanks for playing guys.