Sign in to follow this  
GarboManiac

Hedy Lamarr: The Most Beautiful Star!

1,199 posts in this topic

Nice pic, GodfreyParke, thanks.

I was wondering what that first "aw shucks" post was all about.

I thought maybe you came here to talk about Hedy and were fed up with all the drivel you were reading.

; )

I wasted a whole hour one night reading through this whole thread in order to try and figure out what happened. Back then I thought to myself these two folks sound like the same person talking back and forth to themselves.

Damn, how many times you gonna change and edit your message. Once was enough. If your wife is so sick, go tend to her and spend your last days with her. You spend more time arguing here like you care about us more then you care about her. People dispute your wife having cancer because the last place any respectful, sane, normal person would be is here arguing at a classic movie forum with people who they don't know and could careless. Normal people would be with their ill wife not on a message board. If you want sympathy go to a cancer grief forum. If anything blame the Devil not God, the Devil wants you, your wife, and family to suffer. There's millions of people suffering from cancer why would God randomly pick your wife. Your not special. Your so evil on here, I wonder if your being punished. Anyway get a life or go tend to your so-called sick wife or tend to your sick self RockyRoad, TOOMANYNOTES, and whoever else you are. I'm starting to believe maybe your GarboManiac too. Your suffering from multiple personality disorder and your not very good at being different people! I told you, you wouldn't last here!

I'm in the opion we should all assume EVERY off topic comment ON ANY FORUM is toomanynotes, RR, or whatever he calls himself next week.

Let's talk about movies and move on.

Stay here and type to yourself while your wife is dying. I guess were more important than her. I wonder how that makes her feel? By the way, you've been caught! You are RockyRoad because only you call me a racist and comments on my editing. You edit because you know you've said things you shouldn't and you don't want to be caught and get in trouble! Is Big Bad RockyRoad afraid of getting into trouble? At least I don't have a sick relative to tend to, so I can edit as much as I please. You shouldn't waste your time saying mean things then editing them out when you wife needs you so desperately. Keep typing, the more you type, the more you expose your dumb, ignorant self. Stay here, you make me laugh, your so funny, while your wife is so-called dying you rather edit messages. I bet your sitting by your computer waiting for replies instead of sitting by your dying wife. When your wife die your really be lonely, hanging around here, your really have no life then, then you'll be around us 24/7. Maybe then you can join your wife! You better spend time with her she only has 5 months to live. You can't stop me from laughing. You can stay here, your not scarring no one. We can easily ignore you. I already learned that trick! This board has turned into "who's the most ugliest," my vote is for RockyRoad. Sorry Rocky I can't stay and play, I got a life!

You know everyone all you have to do is report him and TCM will do something. No one has to take this. If we all report him, something will be done!

"If you need confirmation of this medication I described the only board member that I know is "TMS" verify it with her she's a nurse."

Just a slight correction TMN, I am a secretary not a nurse. But I would try to help you if you had a question, I work with a great bunch of people.

My thoughts are with you in your time of need and sorrow. If there is anything I can do for you..send me a PM!

TMS

This isn't the Hedy Lamarr thread anymore RockyRoad! You ruined that. Only way GarboManiac can beat me is if he can reach me through the computer screen. I posted here once and he couldn't stop me then. Besides no one owns threads, you can post where you please. You like to come to the threads I start to cause trouble. You the one who ran GarboManiac away so I don't think he cares who post here anymore. This thread has changed! You accuse me of things that you certainly are and proved to be! Your the one racist, you never comment on black movie stars because your preoccupied with white movie stars. I'm not partial like you. Look up the definition of racist first. Your so busy calling me a racist but your proving your one. Your prejudice against all humans. It seem you don't like no one! Keep on typing, your exposing yourself more and more and setting yourself up! Oh, what a tangle web we weave when we practice to deceive. I told you wouldn't last long here with your negativity. Your such a worthless human being. I wish you were dying of cancer so we wouldn't have to see you anymore. Enjoy typing to yourself!

YAH! He's gone I hope he rots like his wife. When TOOMANYNOTES says this is his last message, unfortunately, he means as TOOMANYNOTES but he'll be back as other names like ROCKYROAD. He's not very good at being sneaky he exposes himself with each post and name.

"There are too many people planning your downfall when your spirit's on trial. These nights can be frightening, sleep transports sadness to some other mid-brain, but somebody here will not be here next year, so you stand by the board full of fear and intention if you think that they're listening well you've got to be joking. Oh, you understand change and you think it's essential, but your profession is HUMILIATION."

I take it TMN is now doing what RR did to his/her posts on these threads, i.e., deleting them and thereby bringing up topics which have no replies in them?

I have to admit. I have owned a computer and been on the Internet for almost seven years now, and this thread is one of the ugliest examples of what anonymous trolls can do to decent, honest, well-meaning people who believe posts put out there by so-called human beings.

I am sorry that so many people have left this board, but I cannot blame them. The trolls I have seen here are among the ugliest I have ever witnessed. They engaged in lies and vicious attacks simply for the purpose of hurting another person.

Amazing. Never underestimate the humanity of people. You will be wrong.

dolores

I am the walrus, No, I am the Riddler, No, I am RockyRoad, No, I am TOOMANYNOTES ---

NO, you are just damn annoying. A gnat. Not a sneaky villain, just a sad screwed up little doodler with a keyboard as a best friend.

NOT so clever TOOMANY MESSAGES!!! My tracking device tells me your IP # *** - 0*** **** you're an AE.....big mistake. And worst, your real name and address shows in there.