Sign in to follow this  
msladysoul

The Most Handsome Actors!

126 posts in this topic

I like your list, southerngirl.

Not one of them a 'pretty' boy yet every one was at least interesting and at most very sexy.

Kind of like...wait for it...Warren William. :)

> I like your list, southerngirl.

>

> Not one of them a 'pretty' boy yet every one was at

> least interesting and at most very sexy.

>

> Kind of like...wait for it...Warren William. :)

Thank you, stoneyburke!

I'm going to check out Mr. Warren William...I'm sure I've seen him, but can't place his face...must be somethin' ! :)

1.paul newman

2.joe e. brown

3.gary cooper

4.errol flynn

5.tyrone power

6.charlton heston

7.ronald reagan

8.don murray

9.clint eastwood

10.dana andrews

once you start..it's soo hard to stop!

-rose

I guess I haven't really sat down and watched Errol Flynn. Maybe I should. I only seen a little of him. He is quite sexy though. He seems like the intimidating type like Cary Grant and just like Robert Mitchum, Errol would be great for a fling but not a long term relationship or marriage.

What do you ladies prefer the pretty boy type (Robert Taylor, Buddy Rogers, John Payne) or the rugged, rough type (Clark Gable)?

I don't think anyone mentioned William Holden who was quite great looking.

Van Heflin wouldn't be considered the most handsome man but the more I see him he gets a little better looking because he's so charming. Humphrey Bogart was attractive in some movies.

Vic Morrow is my choice - great, craggy face, very masculine, terrific swagger, wonderful deep voice....watch the t.v. show "Combat" and you'll see what I mean.

What a great website...thank you for the link....the homepage of the website has a great photo of Vic Morrow....so very handsome....

Wow, Metsfan...those are very good, realistic drawings. I think the ones of Vic Morrow are actual photos I've seen....if those are drawings, they are unbelievably good!!!!!!!!!

I think one of the most handsome men in the acting profession was Alan Ladd.

Not tall, Not dark but those sexy eyes, before sexy became so popular...I loved him in Gangster movies, westerns, any king of movie...One of my favorite was ,

"Boy on a Dolphin"....Is there anyone else out there who feel s as I do about Alan Ladd ?

Message was edited by:

Twotooloose

Twotooloose I might sue you for copyright infringement because I was here first! Why can't you be Toot Toot Tootsie?

TOOMANYNOTES

Alan Ladd wouldn't be on my typical list but when I was watching him he was my favorite at that time. I have a new favorite everyday. I have to see more of him. In the 30's it seems the actors were drop dead handsome, pretty boy types but in the 40's, the actors weren't so pretty-boyish but rugged and sexy.

He wasn't in the movies as much as the rest of them, but I still think Richard dawson is the best looking man I've seen.