Sign in to follow this  
GregoryPeckfan

Broadway/Stage Trivia

3 posts in this topic

I haven't found a thread devoted entirely to the stage in this games and trivia forum.  If there is one then I haven't found it.  I don't know how many people on a website devoted to movies will know the stage, but I thought that I would give this a try.

I thought that I would create a thread for stage related trivia.  I put Broadway in the title, but it could be RSC anywhere in the world or the west End in London, etc. 

It could be musical or non-musical.

First question:

Which long time composing team created a musical which included a song about being born on February 29th and therefore having had only 5 birthdays though living for 21 years?

I haven't found a thread devoted entirely to the stage in this games and trivia forum.  If there is one then I haven't found it.  I don't know how many people on a website devoted to movies will know the stage, but I thought that I would give this a try.

I thought that I would create a thread for stage related trivia.  I put Broadway in the title, but it could be RSC anywhere in the world or the west End in London, etc. 

It could be musical or non-musical.

First question:

Which long time composing team created a musical which included a song about being born on February 29th and therefore having had only 5 birthdays though living for 21 years?

There is a game called "From Broadway to Hollywood" which was active for a long time, but hasn't been played recently.

There is a game called "From Broadway to Hollywood" which was active for a long time, but hasn't been played recently.

Ah, thank-you.  I know there are a lot of threads in this forum that are inactive.