darkblue

Bernie Sanders!

1,035 posts in this topic

58 minutes ago, cigarjoe said:

No I didn't like Hillary under any circumstances, I would have held my nose and voted for a B&A ticket, against Twump.

B&A ticket?  Who is the A (assuming B is Bernie)

DpwmxTFWsAA7mRE.jpg:large

Ocasio-Cortez defends being politically illiterate. If you're running for office then you should be expected to have some idea what you're talking about. I don't see what's wrong with having "a defined political ideology." 

Just now, mr6666 said:

John Nichols @NicholsUprising 9h9 hours ago

If you’re interested in who is drawing the crowds on the mid-term trail, consider what @BernieSanders just did with @LizForIndiana and @gretchenwhitmer in Michigan. @OurRevolution @ninaturner

Bernie Sanders - the best thing the Republicans have going for them.  The more visible he is, the more independents and anti-Trump GOPers will vote Republican.  He will even turn off moderate Democrats.

• Thanks 1

19 minutes ago, mr6666 said:

Bernie SandersVerified account @SenSanders 7m7 minutes ago

HISTORIC VICTORY: The Senate has voted to stop U.S. military support for the Saudi-led coalition fighting in Yemen.

This is the first time ever that the Senate has voted to end an unauthorized war.

Bernie sounds confused.  This US Senate vote will NOT end the fighting.  It it NOT end the killing.   It just ends U.S. military support of the Saudi-led coalition.   But the coalition will continue on.  

Bernie SandersVerified account @BernieSanders 3h3 hours ago

This is what we mean when we talk about a rigged economy.

If Sears has $25 million to give bonuses to executives after closing over 100 stores,

why is the company telling thousands of laid off employees they don't have the money to pay their severance?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/sears-bankruptcy-court-oks-25-million-in-bonuses-for-top-execs/

• Thanks 1