Bogie56

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

11,613 posts in this topic

H06_Trump_Lavrov_Kislyak.jpg

"Well, of course that intel stuff I just gave you is accurate! What d'ya take me for? A fool?"

HAIL EMPERROR!!!

Donald Trump is an example of inherited wealth and inherited stupidity.

Dina Powell statement last night: "This story is false. The president only discussed the common threats both countries faced."

Trump today:

DJT_Headshot_V2_bigger.jpg

Donald J. TrumpVerified account @realDonaldTrump

As President I wanted to share with Russia (at an openly scheduled W.H. meeting) which I have the absolute right to do, facts pertaining....

...to terrorism and airline flight safety. Humanitarian reasons, plus I want Russia to greatly step up their fight against ISIS & terrorism.

HYPOCRITE!!

Doesnt he look like some old grandma??? Just put a bonnet on him! :D  (McConnell)

can't you geniuses see that trump doan care what's being alleged and chucked at 'em?

he's there. it's legal. he's gonna do it.

:lol: 

"untill then you'd have better luck filling up your gas tank with mule piss." -king kong (1976)

can't you geniuses see that trump doan care what's being alleged and chucked at 'em?

he's there. it's legal. he's gonna do it.

:lol: 

"untill then you'd have better luck filling up your gas tank with mule ****." -king kong (1976)

You know, we had three popes between August 6, 1978 and October 16, 1978. I wonder what the betting action is on whether this is the Year of the Three Presidents! 

"Be afraid. Be very afraid" --Geena Davis in "The Fly" (1986)

are these the same critics still smarting along with the democrats after last november's big Hillary defeat? :lol:

It is way beyond Trump and his team colluding with the Russians to help him defeat Hillary. The collusion is a crime, or don't you know. So he is being investigated for the crime. Now the idiot has fired at least three people investigating these crimes, and intimidated at least one of these as a possible witness. So the fool keeps compounding the seriousness of this, as he adds cover up and obstruction to justice charges to the other investigations. This doesn't even touch about his giving away state secrets to the enemy.

Despite with the fake news media of Fox and Breitbart, etc. would have you believe, this is about Trump's continuing actions until now, not about last November.