Bogie56

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

44,892 posts in this topic

West Wing Reports Retweeted Donald J. Trump

FAKE NEWS ALERT: @RealDonaldTrump's own Treasury Dept. - right next door to the White House - last week declined to label China a currency manipulator https://www.marketwatch.com/story/despite-trade-tensions-treasury-declines-to-label-china-a-currency-manipulator-2018-04-13?mod=mw_share_twitter 

• Thanks 2

The president is live-tweeting.

Fox & Friends, 8:06 am Kilmeade: "[Comey] also talks about what led up to him exonerating Hillary Clinton, and he said he did draft a letter exonerating her before they talked."

Da54upoWsAEUPyl.jpg

Trump, 8:25 am

Da54uprXkAES9zy.jpg

I have perhaps tried to communicate my thoughts torwards our magnificent donny but here goes again...
he may be corrupt, dishonest and a womanizer but so what? liberals have gone over the deep end painting him as some kind of inhuman monster akin to adolf hitler or josef stalin to which I say come on.
liberals have proven sufficiently to alotta americans that all their talk over the decades about tolerance, harmony and inclusion is near total BS!
the left left out the important part that YOU GOTTA AGREE WITH THEM FIRST. how charitable-minded.
they hate religious thought, longstanding moral values and any and all sexual restrictions because it doan fit into their twisted concepts of civil liberty. indeed, what they have pushed challenges basic human reason itself. object to anything they push and they attach a phobia to it. I call that fear with a big F.

:D

27 minutes ago, NipkowDisc said:

I have perhaps tried to communicate my thoughts torwards our magnificent donny but here goes again...
he may be corrupt, dishonest and a womanizer but so what? liberals have gone over the deep end painting him as some kind of inhuman monster akin to adolf hitler or josef stalin to which I say come on.
liberals have proven sufficiently to alotta americans that all their talk over the decades about tolerance, harmony and inclusion is near total BS!
the left left out the important part that YOU GOTTA AGREE WITH THEM FIRST. how charitable-minded.
they hate religious thought, longstanding moral values and any and all sexual restrictions because it doan fit into their twisted concepts of civil liberty. indeed, what they have pushed challenges basic human reason itself. object to anything they push and they attach a phobia to it. I call that fear with a big F.

Once again, you are dead wrong.  People are entitled to their OPINIONS no matter how dim-witted they may be.  But you have to draw the line at implementing those OPINIONS when they are to the detrement to others like minorities.   As a conservative you are often trying to say how other people should live their lives to fit your view of the world.  As a liberal I would object to that.  We don't tolerate your intolerance.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, Bogie56 said:

Once again, you are dead wrong.  People are entitled to their OPINIONS no matter how dim-witted they may be.  But you have to draw the line at implementing those OPINIONS when they are to the detrement to others like minorities.   As a conservative you are often trying to say how other people should live their lives to fit your view of the world.  As a liberal I would object to that.  We don't tolerate your intolerance.

Kate McKinnon, playing conservative TV and radio host Laura Ingraham, said on this week's SNL that she should "have the right to bully people without being bullied in return." That seems to be a common sentiment among today's conservatives. They feel that the 1st Amendment means that not only do they have the right to say anything they wish, anywhere they wish, anytime they wish, but that there should be no ramifications for said speech. That guarantee is not found anywhere in the 1st Amendment, and I would think the party that likes to name drop the "founding fathers" at every turn would have a greater grasp of that sort of thing.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

3 hours ago, Bogie56 said:

but we have most certainly tolerated the left's intolerance. for decades with absorbed it but we doan hafta absorb it anymore!

the leftist msm goes bonkers daily over trump because liberals cannot take what they dished out to middle America for decades.

only to Es in detriment.

:)

It begs the question what does Sean Hannity need with a fixer lawyer like Michael Cohen for?

Karma can be a wonderful thing.

:lol:

6 hours ago, jakeem said:

Comey drafted the Crooked Hillary exoneration long before he talked to her (lied in Congress to Senator G), then based his decisions on her poll numbers. Disgruntled, he, McCabe, and the others, committed many crimes!

8:25 AM - 16 Apr 2018

What are these crimes???

• Thanks 1

30 minutes ago, Hibi said:

What are these crimes???

Many Many .. believe me:D

We will make an announcement on Wednesday.:lol:

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, NipkowDisc said:

I suppose the corruption, dishonesty and adultery is what makes him such an outstanding

exemplar of our precious Judeo-Christian heritage. Uncle Joe would eat Donny for breakfast

and still have room left over for a few shots of vodka. 

This Sean Hannity story is really only the second most humiliating of the day for Fox News.

Number one is the NY Times winning a Pulitzer in part for piercing the network's web of lies and exposing Bill O'Reilly, leading to his termination.

• Like 3

Two of the major Pulitzer Prize winning exposes -- the @nytimes on Weinstein and the @washingtonpost on Moore -- were reported by women, and probably could not and never would have been written by men.

Also, this is Emily Steel, the badass mo'fo who took down Bill O'Reilly. Can you imagine what he thought when he first heard her voice? Or saw her? He probably grinned with relief.

Da7kTTgXkAAZKKU.jpg

Of course male journalists do great work. But these stories in particular were written in part or in whole because *women* journalists were able to convince justifiably frightened female victims to share their stories.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

1) Sean Hannity is constantly claiming that Robert Mueller et al have conflicts of interest, cannot be trusted, and should step down.

2) Sean Hannity hasn't been disclosing that Michael Cohen was his lawyer while reporting about him. 🤔🤔🤔