Bogie56

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

42,217 posts in this topic

Judge Denies Temporary Restraining Order Request by Trump Attorney Michael Cohen

"I have faith in the Southern District prosecutors, that their integrity is unimpeachable," said Judge Kimba Wood

• Like 1

Judge Wood's ruling is being called a win AND a loss for Trump which is confusing, but it breaks down to this: Trump & Cohen will not get to review the documents before prosecutors but will get copies-a Special Master will review docs for privilege. https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2018-04-16/trump-worlds-collide-as-cohen-meets-stormy-daniels-in-n-y-court 

Da79BbwWsAAH2kl.jpg

• Thanks 1

Chris MegerianVerified account @ChrisMegerian

So Sean Hannity has been using his perch at Fox News to rail against the investigation into someone who he didn't disclose was his own lawyer.

Chris MegerianVerified account @ChrisMegerian 3h3 hours ago

It's startling how so many pieces of Donald Trump's universe are colliding in court today.

The sex allegations, the Russia investigation, the conservative media world — all the pieces seem to be somehow connected.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 4/14/2018 at 4:13 PM, jakeem said:

Starbucks apologizes after viral video shows black men being arrested at store despite no evidence of crime http://hill.cm/6Bd1rwu 

DaxXhmrU8AAUpsu.jpg

I've heard of people being arrested because they didn't pay a restaurant bill.

But I've never heard of somebody being arrested because they didn't order a drink.

I've been in to Starbucks from Kansas City to Japan and I'm glad that I immediately went to the counter and ordered because I certainly don't want a criminal record for hesitating on whether or not I want a breve or a latte. LOL

• Sad 1

Sometimes I think about how the future documentary filmmakers are going to handle the Trump era. Which bits of corruption and scheming and ineptitude and evil will be the most encapsulating?

I mean Burns could fill a Baseball™-sized film with the insanity we've gone through already. And it would be compelling!

• Like 2

Fox News has to fire Hannity. You can't have a host who interviews his own lawyer on TV without disclosing it, and who interviews a politician he's regularly advising on policy without disclosing it, and not become state television rather than a "news outlet" measured by Nielsen.

Da7dJOUUwAAyOY_.jpg

• Thanks 2

59 minutes ago, mr6666 said:

Judge Denies Temporary Restraining Order Request by Trump Attorney Michael Cohen

"I have faith in the Southern District prosecutors, that their integrity is unimpeachable," said Judge Kimba Wood

Kyle CheneyVerified account @kyledcheney 7h7 hours ago

Prosecutors posted a pretty aggressive response to @realDonaldTrump's claim he should get to review Cohen's files before FBI.

Da6pjduUwAE0RxC.jpg