Bogie56

Trump's Biggest Whoppers

47,957 posts in this topic

Quinn Cummings Retweeted The Daily Beast

Like, say, coming over here as a "Model" but being too old and not attractive enough to get real work and then staying and doing naked pictures and other stuff off the books?

Because someone like that, well, she should definitely go.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, jakeem said:

.@kimguilfoyle on De Niro's @POTUS rant at #TonyAwardsTonyAwards2018.png: "Why take the moment away of triumph and of adulation for other people who have worked very hard and make it about yourself?" #TheFive https://fxn.ws/2l0sDOr 

Image result for kimberly guilfoyle

Why is it that the tokes on Fox get the worst jobs?

I saw a black reporter/commentator on Fox last week trying to defend Roseanne Barr'sstatements. It was so embarrassing to watch her. I looked her up on YouTube and found that she has quite a following amongst black bloggers.  The names they called her I couldn't repeat on this website.

I think Fox just hires minority commentators, so they can do the jobs that nobody else wants to do.

Pathetic

• Thanks 1

Guilfoyle was once married to California Lt. Governor Gavin Newsom, the former San Francisco mayor who's the odds-on favorite to become the state's governor as a Democrat.

Image result for kimberly guilfoyle gavin newsome

13 minutes ago, jakeem said:

Guilfoyle was once married to Gavin Newsom

Image result for kimberly guilfoyle gavin newsome

Well I guess these two nobodies deserve each other. You'll have to tell me if Gavin is very rich and famous.

The only thing I can say about either one of them is it's too bad they didn't stay together and have children --they would not have had to pay for orthodontist's fees.

Jakeem--  I looked up your boy Gavin and I can see why they got a divorce.

But you know, the Secretary of State of Kansas may be president before the lieutenant governor of California. You never know.

On 6/10/2018 at 12:58 PM, LawrenceA said:

Uh oh...are you guys gonna burn down our White House again? :unsure:

Hopefully with Trump in it......

• Haha 1

Actor Robert De Niro slams Trump at Toronto event, apologizing for President’s ‘idiotic’ behaviour

JEFF GRAYTORONTO CITY HALL REPORTER
TORONTO
PUBLISHED JUNE 11, 2018UPDATED 3 HOURS AGO

Film star Robert De Niro spoke out against U.S. President Donald Trump at an event in Toronto on Monday, just hours after he slammed Mr. Trump with a four-letter insult at the Tony Awards.

Mr. De Niro was sharing a stage with Toronto Mayor John Tory at the groundbreaking ceremony for a downtown condo-hotel project being launched by the Nobu restaurant chain, a business in which Mr. De Niro is a partner.

In his remarks, Mr. De Niro echoed his anger at Mr. Trump from the night before – but this time, with a G rating.

“I just wanted to make a note of apology for the idiotic behaviour of my President,” Mr. De Niro said, as the crowd assembled for the event cheered. “It’s a disgrace. And I apologize to Justin Trudeau too and the other people in the G7. It’s disgusting.”

The mayor, in his remarks at the event, also addressed Mr. De Niro’s comments: “Sir, with regard to the comments in the news today, I have only two words to say: Thank you.”

• Thanks 2

Does Kim Jong Un speak English? Because he and Trump were definitely "talking" to each other ... and needless to say, Trump doesn't speak any Korean. ?

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, jakeem said:

Does Kim Jong Un speak English? Because he and Trump were definitely "talking" to each other ... and needless to say, Trump doesn't speak any Korean. ?

Yes, Kim Jong Un attended foreign language schools in Switzerland and Rodman said he had chatted with him in English.

• Thanks 1

Sorry to interrupt the wall-to-wall hamburger and dictator coverage, but this a BFD. The billionaire who funded Brexit (Arron Banks) literally just told Nigel Farage in a live interview that "low level" Russian collusion maybe kinda sorta happened in the Brexit campaign.

• Thanks 3

Conservatives actually think Kim Jong Un spent years abusing and starving his own people to create a powerful nuclear arsenal just for a narcissistic Buffoon who thinks himself a Monarch to convince him to destroy it? Kim got what he wanted, documented legitimacy. #TrumpKimSummitTrumpKim_2018.png

• Thanks 1

Michael Li Retweeted Ivanka Trump

For the record, this is not a Chinese proverb but a piece of ‘mysterious East’ wisdom made up by Westerners.

A bit of context for the ‘quote’ —> https://www.google.com/amp/s/quoteinvestigator.com/2015/01/26/doing/amp/ 

Dfc7st2X0AAfWgU.jpg

There’s plenty of wisdom and insight in Asian philosophy, culture, religious systems, etc.

It would be nice if more people had actual knowledge and appreciation of it instead of relying on made up things like this. 

• Thanks 2